3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey guys, i really don't know how to improve further

Can someone help me and say in what i should invest next?

Here is my char:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/phaseO2/characters

Leveling is quite the pain because i die from time to time...

I know elegant hubris would be something but i can't understand how it works right now, also this is my first season :)
Last edited by phaseO2 on May 14, 2020, 1:11:33 PM
Can keep myself and all minions alive except for the Carrion golem wich is linked to Maim support and Feeding frenzy support, so him dying means no longer feeding frenzy active and enemy maimed and resummoning him during a fight or delve is pretty annoying. Any solution to this that doesnt require an extra skill socket for a defensive gem linked to it?
Tried this build..spent about 80ex , my minions kept dying @ sirus and in simulacrum no chance...so i rolled a herald divine ire.
Imo i do not recommand this build...personally i believe this build right now ...is ..mediocre at best, no offense to the guys that made it and improved it.
I spent about 20ex and rarely lose a minion. AG has never died. Carrion Golem died on Sirus. Merveil's Retainer has died once. Last time a Zombie died was double boss on wave 20 of Simulacrum. So ya, idk. I do have some minion leech and Renewal clusters.
I changed computer and I can finally play with a good resolution and I can see the boss mechanic.
I killed Sirius!
Even if the last phase was a clusterfuck of taking the beam right in the face multiple times.
Do we take damage from the X ray on ground if we pass trought them with phase run? I was confused by that.
Last edited by Ynneb82 on May 14, 2020, 5:43:52 PM
"
clanwsc wrote:
Tried this build..spent about 80ex , my minions kept dying @ sirus and in simulacrum no chance...so i rolled a herald divine ire.
Imo i do not recommand this build...personally i believe this build right now ...is ..mediocre at best, no offense to the guys that made it and improved it.

Change off private, so people can see how many exalts you wasted buying subpar gear :)
Last edited by Quintessence on May 14, 2020, 6:12:32 PM
Has anyone tested Awakened Minion Damage versus Minion Speed for Zombies? What is the consensus?

According to PoB, Awakened Minion Damage does far more to the point where it seemingly offsets the movement speed difference the latter can provide.
Last edited by dokidokidango on May 14, 2020, 9:17:51 PM
After struggling with survival after the nefs to Spirit Offering and Bone Armour, I finally have something that feels more like the necro summoner before all the nerfs of the last two leagues: tanky and powerful.

Using relatively cheap gear at level 91:
12 zombies, 370k shaper DPS each => 4.4m shaper DPS.

7.5k life, 11% (!) life regen.

Community PoB link:
https://pastebin.com/7Acdw6Xs
Last edited by sickpython on May 14, 2020, 11:56:18 PM
"
dokidokidango wrote:
Has anyone tested Awakened Minion Damage versus Minion Speed for Zombies? What is the consensus?

According to PoB, Awakened Minion Damage does far more to the point where it seemingly offsets the movement speed difference the latter can provide.

Even the non awakened one deals more dps than the minion speed. I only use minion damage when fighting boss and speed when mapping.. I switch gems
36m Shaper DPS anyone? And without an Elegant Hubris or Herald stacking...

This is a live build btw (not theory crafting), so a few of the gems still have some room for improvement. I tried to make it work with a ridiculously rolled double corrupted HH but gave up. Let me know your thoughts...thanks.

https://pastebin.com/7sNSwh9E

Another thing that I wanted to try but didn't get to was incorporating in The Front Line gem with Bone Armor. I think it'll work pretty well. I just keep my mapped Bone Armor and Convocation keys pressed down the entire time anyway, so there's hardly any exposure. It should free up a few passive points or gem.

Tested on a fully loaded T15 shaper influenced map...no deaths. Popped the life flask twice total. Tested the HH belt and it was a huge disappointment unfortunately (aside from the cool sound it makes when you first put it on lol). Sold it for 150ex just now without giving it a second thought. It works but definitely a step down.
Last edited by Thunder_Gatti on May 15, 2020, 3:41:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info