3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
lzrproof wrote:
"
anestadera wrote:
hi i'd like to ask if golem setup is still working in 3.10, thx in advance=)

Hi,

i´m playing a golem setup and yes it is working. For me it´s better then the zombie only setup.
I´m playing on standard but with cluster jewels. I have 1500 strength with 14 zombies and 4 carrion golems. You can look at my setup at my profile.
It´s a breeze with golems. The clear speed and boss dmg is way better.
I can highly recommend to try it.

Peace

How are you getting the 4 golems. See a +1 but not the other +2?

Was tempted to get more golems and wanted to try this.
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ELEGANT HUBRIS?

He says in the speedfarming build that it gave him 240% minion damage. I know that they are different for each person but what I don't get is how he is getting extra minion damage or how to get one that does (I am assuming it is expensive)
This build is dead, it will require you so much exalts just to make it bearable, i should know, i've spent a lot of exalts in this build.

You're Zombies will still die even if you have all the clusters, which i do.

GGG nerfed this build too much, anybody who says that this build is still OP or its fine or they haven't nerfed this enough is a [Removed by Support]. This build was nerfed into the bloody ground.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on May 14, 2020, 3:54:39 AM
"
This build is dead, it will require you so much exalts just to make it bearable, i should know, i've spent a lot of exalts in this build.

GGG nerfed this build too much, anybody who says that this build is still OP or its fine or they haven't nerfed this enough is a [Removed by Support]. This build was nerfed into the bloody ground.

Are there any good endgame zombie builds right now?
"
"

P.S: i am not able to run all auras, i try in pob to use lvl 4 enlig. gem but really can have pride+flesh+avian+banner+aura all on

You don't use Avian in tanky build. OP have avian on weapon because he uses many different builds with same weapon.

/Onin

Thank for reply at auras question. in a tanky build which are the 3 auras that i can run? fleash in sand mode for better difence? i thin discipline is mandatary and the third?.

And, if i want process cyclone+cwc+offering i need to have the mana of the SUM of all skill or just from cyclone (i set it lvl 2)?

Any reply about the most important question on damage and targetting the zombies are welcome
"
Kaladar666 wrote:
"

Are there any good endgame zombie builds right now?

I`m not good on other builds, just because i like lazy zomby build and like necromancers at all. I started with this build from zero currency, max it while getiing more and more currency and easy take 95 lvl with low cost tanky build. I can`t remember exactly, but with build around 10-15 ex i can farm all content. Sure, sirius is hard, simulacrum is very hard (because of low damage). Now i switch to dual wand build lvl 32 zomby and clustrs jewels. Yes it is expensive (about 40-100 ex). But now i feel good. And my current build now have big opportunity to max it. For example: tanky build is about 40-50% of maximum power, my currrent mayby about 65%-75%, so, if somebody max it to 100% of power it will be great powerfull tanky build with very easy playstile and if u want u can run maps with one finger on you mouse.
You got a pob ?

I tried a zombie build, and i could easyly farm T16, but not simulacrum, and all my summons melt on Sirus.

Thanks !
"
Dudekroc wrote:
You got a pob ?

I tried a zombie build, and i could easyly farm T16, but not simulacrum, and all my summons melt on Sirus.

Thanks !

serch on yuotube for PoE Necromancer 3.10 Dual Wand - Huge Zombies
not my :)
I've tried Sirus for the 2nd time using the speed run build with few modifications and cluster jewels. https://youtu.be/kJq1zkV2RzE.
POB: https://pastebin.com/EpLEyPvL
If you have suggestions on how I can improve the build. I'd be happy to hear it thank you.
Last edited by DaveNemesis26 on May 14, 2020, 9:39:03 AM
"

What even kills your zombies? With able to cap phy reduction, elemental and chaos reses on your zombies. Can even make them immune to reflect physical now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info