3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
DaveNemesis26 wrote:
Is Triad Grip with 4 whites bad for this build??

I use it temporarily before the atziri fight so her split phase won't decimate my zombies.

But if you want to use the glove always which is possible you'll need to make some changes to the build.

-get rid of pride and replace with haste.
-get rid of dread banner.
-get rid of impale.
-no brutality obviously.
-replace vulnerability with despair curse.
-make use of the spirit offering.
-make use of spirit offering helm enchant.
-And don't forget about wither.
"
lzrproof wrote:
"
anestadera wrote:
hi i'd like to ask if golem setup is still working in 3.10, thx in advance=)

Hi,

i´m playing a golem setup and yes it is working. For me it´s better then the zombie only setup.
I´m playing on standard but with cluster jewels. I have 1500 strength with 14 zombies and 4 carrion golems. You can look at my setup at my profile.
It´s a breeze with golems. The clear speed and boss dmg is way better.
I can highly recommend to try it.

Peace

thanks for answering, will definitely go that way=)
Do you guys think if im rocking dread banner impale would be better option then brutality for dps
lzrproof wrote:
"
anestadera wrote:

Hi,

i´m playing a golem setup and yes it is working. For me it´s better then the zombie only setup.
I´m playing on standard but with cluster jewels. I have 1500 strength with 14 zombies and 4 carrion golems. You can look at my setup at my profile.

Peace

@Izproof - Very cool.

Question: I'm looking at your tree. Can you explain how you get to 4 golems?

Cheers!
Question: Why does this build use Kingmaker (provides fortify) and Fortify on weapon? Wouldn't it be better to replace Fortify with Minion Damage?
"
lzrproof wrote:
"
anestadera wrote:

Hi,

Peace

@Izproof - Very cool.

Question: I'm looking at your tree. Can you explain how you get to 4 golems?

Cheers!

With the notable golem commander you get your second golem. For the other two you need the anima stone socketed and three other primordial items. Im using one primordial might and two primodrial eminence.
"
dokidokidango wrote:
Question: Why does this build use Kingmaker (provides fortify) and Fortify on weapon? Wouldn't it be better to replace Fortify with Minion Damage?

Kingmaker aura gives us the Fortify buff effect (20% reduced damage taken IIRC). The Fortify on our weapon however is essentially a lvl 1 Fortify Support *Gem*, which gives the Zombies 20% more damage, as well as other minor damage increases as well as the fortify buff effect.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 13, 2020, 12:55:12 AM
Thank you
Very nice guide , thank you!! i have one question. in speed setup if we use only bow, how to spend the skills for mace damage? i can use them how i want ?
"
Very nice guide , thank you!! i have one question. in speed setup if we use only bow, how to spend the skills for mace damage? i can use them how i want ?

Those points are only allocated there because of the Elegant Hubris he has socketed, it turns those nodes into something completely different. So you shouldn't take those passives regardless of your weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info