3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Farya2803 wrote:
Noob question: how do u use the avian skill from the weapon? Running Purity of Elements, Dread Banner, Discipline and Flesh and Stone leaves me with no mana

nvm, i found some posts on this subject
I think I have a decent base for this build, but is baron's a definite must? My zombies slam does 164k dps and I Just don't feel as though they are putting out enough dps. Also, I am running with 3 frost sentinels, 1 They of Tul and 1 Diabolist. Should I switch those up and run with spectres that buff my zombies better?

ty
Hi guys! Hopefully that anyone can help me with the ranged minions build. I don't understand how i can handle with reflect maps. Imho Zombies do mostly physical damage and the ranged minions do elemental damage. So i can play no kind of reflect maps? Is there any solution for it?
"
Vindameyo wrote:
Hi guys! Hopefully that anyone can help me with the ranged minions build. I don't understand how i can handle with reflect maps. Imho Zombies do mostly physical damage and the ranged minions do elemental damage. So i can play no kind of reflect maps? Is there any solution for it?

What ranged minions are you using? If you're talking about spectres, their damage is so minimal it wont die from reflect maps. The only mod you cannot do is Physical reflect since your zombies do mostly phys damage.
The only work-around to phys reflect is using the Triad Grip that lets your zombies do chaos dmg instead, but if your zombies do 100% physical dmg(i.e. brutality) then you cannot use it.
"
michealcell wrote:
"
RDS1964 wrote:
Lets stay at the Spectre/AG Discussion :D

Definition of Vulnerability is clear:

Wiki: Vulnerability is a spell that curses all targets in an area, making them take increased physical damage and granting hits dealt on the cursed targets a chance to apply bleed and maim.
---> Good for phy DMG.

Elemental Weakness is clear.
Flammability is clear
Enfeeble is a debuff against Enemies.

Assasines Mark let your Minions do more Crits And there i dont see a real Benefit over Vulnerabitlity.

As i can only apply 1 curse, i would chose a Spectre that cast Enfeeble (Diabolist)
or Vulnerability like Merveils Retainer.

If the AG has Gloves with Vul on Hit that would be nice against Single Targets, at least for my understanding.

This is why I chose to use Merveil's Retainer for Vulnerability instead of Sin Master for Assassin's Mark. I put the stats of Sin Master's Assassin Mark from PoEDB in PoB and it did no where near the DPS increase of Vulnerability from Merveil's.

How do you calculate vulnerability in POB? I tried looking for ways to do it but couldn't find it.
"
ntpphong wrote:
"
Vindameyo wrote:

What ranged minions are you using? If you're talking about spectres, their damage is so minimal it wont die from reflect maps. The only mod you cannot do is Physical reflect since your zombies do mostly phys damage.
The only work-around to phys reflect is using the Triad Grip that lets your zombies do chaos dmg instead, but if your zombies do 100% physical dmg(i.e. brutality) then you cannot use it.

I'm thinking about Frost Sentinels in a hungry loop (with GMP+Spell Echo+Faster Projectiles + Spell Echo + Empower) for clearspeed. Thx for your prompt answer. I'll see what happens :)
Thank you for the builds. I have just started getting serious about POE. In the budget startup build, you talk about using annointments so you don't have to path into Death Attunement but I did not play in Blight League. Is it still possible to get the oils? If not, what does the new build look like?
can anyone tell me if it possible to do at challenges (complete encounters V) shrine map with piety? Do i have to kill her or can do it a partymember for me? So i can deaktivate my zombies?!
"
Kaladar666 wrote:
Thank you for the builds. I have just started getting serious about POE. In the budget startup build, you talk about using annointments so you don't have to path into Death Attunement but I did not play in Blight League. Is it still possible to get the oils? If not, what does the new build look like?

Oils still drops
"
"
Kaladar666 wrote:

Oils still drops

Do you know when or where they drop by an chance or is it just random?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info