3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Kaladar666 wrote:
"
"
Kaladar666 wrote:
Thank you for the builds. I have just started getting serious about POE. In the budget startup build, you talk about using annointments so you don't have to path into Death Attunement but I did not play in Blight League. Is it still possible to get the oils? If not, what does the new build look like?

Oils still drops

Do you know when or where they drop by an chance or is it just random?

I think you can get them from delirium or metamorph encounters, and definitely from blight encounters where you see Cassia. Mostly random but you can force blight encounters with maps and maybe scarabs. Even if you don't find the oils the total cost to buy is 25c or less.
Last edited by Lance_OTrog1 on May 11, 2020, 4:15:55 PM
"
The only work-around to phys reflect is using the Triad Grip that lets your zombies do chaos dmg instead, but if your zombies do 100% physical dmg(i.e. brutality) then you cannot use it.

There's also rings and I think maybe chests with 50% & 100% reduced physical damage taken mod.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 11, 2020, 6:51:51 PM
Probably a dumb question but I don’t have a computer to access POB (Ps4 player) but I’m curious. Would a +1 socketed gems on a weapon (no other relevant stats) be better than 100% Minion damage?

Hey guys, could this build take 100% delirium maps?
"
Hi guys, still looking for feedback on my Necro lvl 97 build for Standard on Xbox One. She is a lot of fun but if there are any fundamental things I should do to toughen her up I would appreciate hearing it. Here are a few things I am messing with now.

I yanked Discipline out and replaced Skitterbots. I also booted Flesh and Stone and Dread Banner to use Blasphemy with Elemental Weakness & Flame Dash. I like Blasphemy for cursing over branding... I am going to use Flame Dash for more speed and Elemental Equilibrium on bosses.

I added Frost Wall to CWDT link. I personally think they work well with this build even though others don't like Frost Wall.

This leaves one more spot open but I have to decide what I want before I go and rearrange all my socket colors. I am leaning towards Minion Life for AG but still undecided. I could add something else to my CWDT combo... if anyone has any thoughts let me know. I can't afford another aura.

Thanks

I am not getting any feedback... am I not specific enough? Am I too late in the season to ask such questions? Anyways, I enjoy "conceptualizing builds" and would very much like to learn from you guys. Any feedback or dialogue on my lvl 97 necro Standard build would be appreciated.
hi i'd like to ask if golem setup is still working in 3.10, thx in advance=)
Last edited by anestadera on May 12, 2020, 11:50:16 AM
"
frezer91 wrote:
Hey guys, could this build take 100% delirium maps?

sure
Is Triad Grip with 4 whites bad for this build??
"
DaveNemesis26 wrote:
Is Triad Grip with 4 whites bad for this build??

It's fine if you're avoiding a Physical Reflect map and don't have Brutality linked. For using all the time though?- there's better options.
"
anestadera wrote:
hi i'd like to ask if golem setup is still working in 3.10, thx in advance=)

Hi,

i´m playing a golem setup and yes it is working. For me it´s better then the zombie only setup.
I´m playing on standard but with cluster jewels. I have 1500 strength with 14 zombies and 4 carrion golems. You can look at my setup at my profile.
It´s a breeze with golems. The clear speed and boss dmg is way better.
I can highly recommend to try it.

Peace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info