3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

thnx for the guide bruno
its my 2nd league, ive tried this zombies on steroids. all i can say im very satisfied. my single zombie reached 1.8mil shaper dps, zombies got 70k+ hp. i can do all simulacrums, uber and so on. thank you :)

https://pastebin.com/ecRTkcXS
Last edited by skc126 on May 10, 2020, 3:55:16 PM
"
RDS1964 wrote:
Lets stay at the Spectre/AG Discussion :D

Definition of Vulnerability is clear:

Wiki: Vulnerability is a spell that curses all targets in an area, making them take increased physical damage and granting hits dealt on the cursed targets a chance to apply bleed and maim.
---> Good for phy DMG.

Elemental Weakness is clear.
Flammability is clear
Enfeeble is a debuff against Enemies.

Assasines Mark let your Minions do more Crits And there i dont see a real Benefit over Vulnerabitlity.

As i can only apply 1 curse, i would chose a Spectre that cast Enfeeble (Diabolist)
or Vulnerability like Merveils Retainer.

If the AG has Gloves with Vul on Hit that would be nice against Single Targets, at least for my understanding.

Mark gives 2% base crit and 50% more critical strike damage. Base crit gets buffed powercharges.

Normal mobs instant dies to the zombies and the golem anyway dont have to apply vulnerability nor mark for it to even happend. Having Vul on hit for the AG means you have the double curse for monsters and bosses where it actually matter.
Hi guys, still looking for feedback on my Necro lvl 97 build for Standard on Xbox One. She is a lot of fun but if there are any fundamental things I should do to toughen her up I would appreciate hearing it. Here are a few things I am messing with now.

I yanked Discipline out and replaced Skitterbots. I also booted Flesh and Stone and Dread Banner to use Blasphemy with Elemental Weakness & Flame Dash. I like Blasphemy for cursing over branding... I am going to use Flame Dash for more speed and Elemental Equilibrium on bosses.

I added Frost Wall to CWDT link. I personally think they work well with this build even though others don't like Frost Wall.

This leaves one more spot open but I have to decide what I want before I go and rearrange all my socket colors. I am leaning towards Minion Life for AG but still undecided. I could add something else to my CWDT combo... if anyone has any thoughts let me know. I can't afford another aura.

Thanks
"
Hi guys, still looking for feedback on my Necro lvl 97 build for Standard on Xbox One. She is a lot of fun but if there are any fundamental things I should do to toughen her up I would appreciate hearing it. Here are a few things I am messing with now.

I yanked Discipline out and replaced Skitterbots. I also booted Flesh and Stone and Dread Banner to use Blasphemy with Elemental Weakness & Flame Dash. I like Blasphemy for cursing over branding... I am going to use Flame Dash for more speed and Elemental Equilibrium on bosses.

I added Frost Wall to CWDT link. I personally think they work well with this build even though others don't like Frost Wall.

This leaves one more spot open but I have to decide what I want before I go and rearrange all my socket colors. I am leaning towards Minion Life for AG but still undecided. I could add something else to my CWDT combo... if anyone has any thoughts let me know. I can't afford another aura.

Thanks

Other skill ideas I am toying with include: elemental army - vaal molten Shell - frost wall - minion life

whatever feedback you guys can give me to something obvious I might be missing would be great! Thanks
"
Linus1985 wrote:
"
RDS1964 wrote:
Lets stay at the Spectre/AG Discussion :D

Definition of Vulnerability is clear:

Wiki: Vulnerability is a spell that curses all targets in an area, making them take increased physical damage and granting hits dealt on the cursed targets a chance to apply bleed and maim.
---> Good for phy DMG.

Elemental Weakness is clear.
Flammability is clear
Enfeeble is a debuff against Enemies.

Assasines Mark let your Minions do more Crits And there i dont see a real Benefit over Vulnerabitlity.

As i can only apply 1 curse, i would chose a Spectre that cast Enfeeble (Diabolist)
or Vulnerability like Merveils Retainer.

If the AG has Gloves with Vul on Hit that would be nice against Single Targets, at least for my understanding.

Mark gives 2% base crit and 50% more critical strike damage. Base crit gets buffed powercharges.

Normal mobs instant dies to the zombies and the golem anyway dont have to apply vulnerability nor mark for it to even happend. Having Vul on hit for the AG means you have the double curse for monsters and bosses where it actually matter.

Sounds you are affirmate me?
I see only 1 Problem: 2 Curses...usually i can apply 1 curse.
So i have to have a chest i.e. that allows me to apply 2 Curses? Am i wrong ?
Adding to your AG can apply additional curse mod on chest or unique boots to add a 2nd curse.
Did someone try Garb of the Ephemeral body armour for the AG?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Garb_of_the_Ephemeral_(Synthesised)

Might cut a little in his survivability, but even in shaper beam his life does only bugde a little. Getting no crits and slows seems pretty strong.

And since the AG has no attributes, he can wear it and is giving buffs
Last edited by Camatoo on May 11, 2020, 6:22:08 AM
Bow seems better than 2h especialy on blight maps . easier minion target guiding too .

current setup .

Spoiler

Also sirus 8lvl down :D
Unavailable

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Heya thanks for writing and updating this build :)

Do i need the elegant hubris in order run the speedy build or ranged spectre ones? will i still be able to do the "fastest boss killer" build?
Noob question: how do u use the avian skill from the weapon? Running Purity of Elements, Dread Banner, Discipline and Flesh and Stone leaves me with no mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info