3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ohnpeat wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Sirus 8: Tested, tried, it takes <2 seconds for you to die (first/2nd phases.) With over 9k EHP. ^^

I don't understand your logic and I think you might be trolling or I'm being whoosh-parrotted? :)

Sirus has a variety of ways to one-shot you with ANY amount of defense/EHP - every-single-one-of-which is telegraphed/avoidable.

Sirus cannot be "facetanked" or "overpowered by DPS" - at least not by any char I've seen yet (I've not looked specifically - I'm sure someone has)

The only 'crapshoot' is Phase 3 and finding him in the visual clusterfuck - the rest is really easy - it's a shit encounter because it's hard to practice and people want to just "PoB him to death" which the game doesn't allow...???

Agreed, even my OP MS Jugg can't face tank his 5 in a row shots or meteor; although he can face tank just about everything else in the fight, lol.
"
michealcell wrote:
"
RDS1964 wrote:
Lets stay at the Spectre/AG Discussion :D

Definition of Vulnerability is clear:

Wiki: Vulnerability is a spell that curses all targets in an area, making them take increased physical damage and granting hits dealt on the cursed targets a chance to apply bleed and maim.
---> Good for phy DMG.

Elemental Weakness is clear.
Flammability is clear
Enfeeble is a debuff against Enemies.

Assasines Mark let your Minions do more Crits And there i dont see a real Benefit over Vulnerabitlity.

As i can only apply 1 curse, i would chose a Spectre that cast Enfeeble (Diabolist)
or Vulnerability like Merveils Retainer.

If the AG has Gloves with Vul on Hit that would be nice against Single Targets, at least for my understanding.

This is why I chose to use Merveil's Retainer for Vulnerability instead of Sin Master for Assassin's Mark. I put the stats of Sin Master's Assassin Mark from PoEDB in PoB and it did no where near the DPS increase of Vulnerability from Merveil's.

Excatly my thoughts
How do you keep ur corpse pool, cause every time i leave my hideout and come back my pool only spawns some of my spectres i used before not every, then i need to go find it again but after some time it disappears again
"
Yiiniiks wrote:
How do you keep ur corpse pool, cause every time i leave my hideout and come back my pool only spawns some of my spectres i used before not every, then i need to go find it again but after some time it disappears again

That doesn't sound right, as I always have all 4 spectre's when logging in and out.
No, i think he wants to Change spectres but his pool doesnt Show up all he had collected. So he has to find them again.
same problem here -.-

hey ppl,

I started this guide (3.10 SPEED FARMING SETUP (WHAT I MOSTLY PLAY WITH)) and till now i didn't notice that the aul's were so expensive.

Is there other cheap or budget amulet to go till i can get one aul's?

Thx a lot :)
Last edited by nanulin on May 10, 2020, 11:39:59 AM
"
nanulin wrote:
hey ppl,

I started this guide (3.10 SPEED FARMING SETUP (WHAT I MOSTLY PLAY WITH)) and till now i didn't notice that the aul's were so expensive.

Astramentis
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
nanulin wrote:
hey ppl,

Astramentis

Thx a lot,

But then are you able to keep up all the auras anyway?
"
RDS1964 wrote:
No, i think he wants to Change spectres but his pool doesnt Show up all he had collected. So he has to find them again.
same problem here -.-

Your Spectre Pool consists of the Spectres you currently have/recently had summoned and a random selection of enemies from the zone you're-in

It's NOT a permanent catalog of spectres you've encountered/summoned...

In your Hideout, there is one default corpse/spectre - for anything else you have to goto a zone/map.

You lose Spectres from your pool when they die/you unequip the gem AND you logout for a period of time (about 20 mins - when your Hideout and Map instances are trashed)

Bottom-line - you will have to find new Spectres sometimes - which is why rarer Spectres like the Baranite Thaumaturge (only found in Baran's Citadel) are a bit of a pain to lose...
Last edited by ohnpeat on May 10, 2020, 3:04:50 PM
okay, sold my stuff and switched to the "Speed + Ranged Spectre" version of this build but it seems that my dps is way lower than it should be .. Al-Hezmin took me over 10 seconds and I dont know why

Can someone check my setup pls?

Gear:
Spoiler

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/ZQ4Pn32C
- Elegant Hubris with 2x 80% minion dmg
- Thread of Hope (Ravenous Horde + Cruel Preparation)

Spectres:
4x Frost Sentinel

Dont know what I did wrong I guess there is some big mistake in my build :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info