3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Yiiniiks wrote:
For the 4th spectre do i actually need Lvl 21 raise spectre or it can be Lvl 20 and boosted with support lvls?

It needs to be level 21, and socketed in Baron's, for 4 spectres.
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Sirus 8: Tested, tried, it takes <2 seconds for you to die (first/2nd phases.) With over 9k EHP. ^^
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Last edited by bvanharjr on May 10, 2020, 3:18:32 AM
Do I have to have Maim support in Body armor with Flesh and Stone for the effect to apply? I do, right?

I dont have mana for movement skills after I turn on everything :/

edit: Im an idiot, I didnt have one point in "4% reduced mana reserved" node

Last edited by manwecz on May 10, 2020, 6:22:34 AM
"
ohnpeat wrote:
"
ntpphong wrote:
Now sitting at 1.7m dps/zombie with 13 zombies and 6.8k hp/ 1.2k ES.

I also notice you have Curse-on-Hit gloves but we don't hit things so they'd not actually do much (PoB includes their effect but I don't think it would be applied??)

A lot of us (including him) use Cyclone.

Edit: ..... Forgot I wasn't on the last page again.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 10, 2020, 4:16:03 AM

In the end was able to reach 16.4k ehp. Pretty good considering the past nerfs ^^ The bosses also pretty much insta die. My tankiest build so far. A lot of investment but alòso a lot of reward!
Hi
Price check - I found Leathal Pride with below bonuses. Please confirm if it is worth anything - how much I could sell this for?

Significant nods in radius:
Arcane Capacitor -> 5% increased strenght
Singular Focus -> 5% increased strenght
Light of Divinity -> 5% increased strenght
Holy Dominion -> +20 strenght
Sanctum of Thought -> + 20 strenght
Endurance -> 5% of physical damage from hits taken as fire damage

Plenty of small nodes with +4 strenght

Any thoughts ??
Last edited by Iceman079 on May 10, 2020, 7:49:30 AM
"
RDS1964 wrote:
Lets stay at the Spectre/AG Discussion :D

Definition of Vulnerability is clear:

Wiki: Vulnerability is a spell that curses all targets in an area, making them take increased physical damage and granting hits dealt on the cursed targets a chance to apply bleed and maim.
---> Good for phy DMG.

Elemental Weakness is clear.
Flammability is clear
Enfeeble is a debuff against Enemies.

Assasines Mark let your Minions do more Crits And there i dont see a real Benefit over Vulnerabitlity.

As i can only apply 1 curse, i would chose a Spectre that cast Enfeeble (Diabolist)
or Vulnerability like Merveils Retainer.

If the AG has Gloves with Vul on Hit that would be nice against Single Targets, at least for my understanding.

This is why I chose to use Merveil's Retainer for Vulnerability instead of Sin Master for Assassin's Mark. I put the stats of Sin Master's Assassin Mark from PoEDB in PoB and it did no where near the DPS increase of Vulnerability from Merveil's.
"
manwecz wrote:
Do I have to have Maim support in Body armor with Flesh and Stone for the effect to apply? I do, right?

I dont have mana for movement skills after I turn on everything :/

edit: Im an idiot, I didnt have one point in "4% reduced mana reserved" node

Yes, Main Support has to be linked to Flesh and Stone.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Sirus 8: Tested, tried, it takes <2 seconds for you to die (first/2nd phases.) With over 9k EHP. ^^

I don't understand your logic and I think you might be trolling or I'm being whoosh-parrotted? :)

Sirus has a variety of ways to one-shot you with ANY amount of defense/EHP - every-single-one-of-which is telegraphed/avoidable.

Sirus cannot be "facetanked" or "overpowered by DPS" - at least not by any char I've seen yet (I've not looked specifically - I'm sure someone has)

The only 'crapshoot' is Phase 3 and finding him in the visual clusterfuck - the rest is really easy - it's a shit encounter because it's hard to practice and people want to just "PoB him to death" which the game doesn't allow...???
"
Iceman079 wrote:
Hi
Price check - I found Leathal Pride with below bonuses. Please confirm if it is worth anything - how much I could sell this for?

Significant nods in radius:
Arcane Capacitor -> 5% increased strenght
Singular Focus -> 5% increased strenght
Light of Divinity -> 5% increased strenght
Holy Dominion -> +20 strenght
Sanctum of Thought -> + 20 strenght
Endurance -> 5% of physical damage from hits taken as fire damage

Plenty of small nodes with +4 strenght

Any thoughts ??

You really should get an Elegant Hubris and go for at least 2 nodes of 80% increased minion damage, which you can get reasonably with about 20-30 Divine Orbs, as I was getting 2 about that often when trying to get my 3 nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info