3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
nbee1 wrote:
"
nbee1 wrote:
Hello boys, what upgrades i can do in my build?
I know the next upgrade is the weapon who im trying to craft, it take some time, but i want to know anothers upgrades.

The stats is: 1006 Str
278 Int
190 Dex

Check my character for more details: kitinete
Sorry for poor english, gl exiles.

someone help?

For Belt there are better options...And your Gems.
And the other Version of this Baron Helm with Strength.
Last edited by RDS1964 on May 7, 2020, 6:17:40 PM
"
RDS1964 wrote:
Thats is NOT the point.
I know very well, i "could" lose the AG.
He has 60k Life.
I never saw him dead, either from Sirius nor Acid Caverns.

The point is, how fast ALL my minions were dead, from 1 enemy...
the ones before were really easy.

yep thats hall of grandmasters my AG has 93k hp zombies have 72k each and they got onecliped there whiiile ago just becouse i was curious,.
"
RDS1964 wrote:
"
nbee1 wrote:
"
nbee1 wrote:
Hello boys, what upgrades i can do in my build?
I know the next upgrade is the weapon who im trying to craft, it take some time, but i want to know anothers upgrades.

The stats is: 1006 Str
278 Int
190 Dex

Check my character for more details: kitinete
Sorry for poor english, gl exiles.

someone help?

And the other Version of this Baron Helm with Strength.

Ok the another version of baron i dont know, the gems i will lvl up and put them as 20 quality.

Minion damage is better than minion speed?

The belt, what are the better options? i can get 1k str with another belt?

Thanks for help :^)
Last edited by nbee1 on May 7, 2020, 7:05:18 PM
"
michealcell wrote:
So QQ about Aspect of the Avian, I've seen some people say don't use it if you aren't using the Saqawal's Nest, which I get that the chest gives 100% buff to it, but on its own it still gives minion movement speed and minion chance for double damage.

Instead of having Aspect of the Avian on my weapon, I got a weapon with lvl 10 Fortify Support and 124% minion damage and then I put the Aspect of the Avian on my belt, which gives me the best of both worlds I think. I'm not sure why having the Aspect of the Avian on the weapon is the best choice here. Any thoughts?

Because the speed build has mana reservation reduction, which allows for aspect of the avian to be fit in with all the other auras mentioned.

There have been comments in this thread about people skipping aspect of the avian on their weapon if they're sure that they will stick to builds that won't use it - I was lucky enough to get it with mine "just in case" at no extra cost.

From memory if you have still fortify and have over 100+ % minion damage on it you're still in a good spot - you'd need to dig thru older comments and/or play around with POB to get details. I'm a POB nooblet so didn't bother with that and just went cookie cutter.

Last edited by rasputinator on May 7, 2020, 8:04:22 PM
[/quote]

And the other Version of this Baron Helm with Strength. [/quote]

Ok the another version of baron i dont know, the gems i will lvl up and put them as 20 quality.

Thanks for help :^)[/quote]

crafted Belt with more strength. its more expensive. worked for me.

@TykE How did u get 93k Life on AG?

The FunFact is: I survied nearly full health. Only Minions were dead. In all "my" Deaths, i have never seen that before.
I guess a Lightning immune Build could do this single enemy...or whatever..i sold all of this Maps :D
"
DreamsofNax wrote:
Fellow summoners, I am currently playing zombies however I want to be super tanky (near invincible) to help ease solo leveling to 100 (currently 97). This is my first league and my budget is 200ex, thank you for any suggestions.

With nerfs to shapers touch and geofri’s in combination with the on death mechanics and rippy nature of delirium equates to no such thing as ‘near invincible’ for necro. If you want to be near invincible consider CI herald stacking guardian.
People keep asking, still no answers... How exactly is Holy Relic being triggered in the SPEED RUN setup?

And the other Version of this Baron Helm with Strength. [/quote]

Thanks for help :^)[/quote]

crafted Belt with more strength. its more expensive. worked for me.

@TykE How did u get 93k Life on AG?

The FunFact is: I survied nearly full health. Only Minions were dead. In all "my" Deaths, i have never seen that before.
I guess a Lightning immune Build could do this single enemy...or whatever..i sold all of this Maps :D [/quote]

mostly 4x Hulking corpses.
"
Trilecon wrote:
People keep asking, still no answers... How exactly is Holy Relic being triggered in the SPEED RUN setup?

It isn't, don't use it. Probably just an oversight for why it's socketed there.
Hi.

Here is my final build.

https://pastebin.com/7p2azzgE

1.9 M dps.
12 zombies.
5K Hps (squishy but strong ^^).
All res are capped even chaos res.
5 auras : Haste, flesh and stone, Skitterbot, Avian skill, Dread banner (socketed with generosity wich be applied on Haste and dread banner).

Spectre = Host chieftain, Carnage chieftain, Sin master ---> for assassin's mark curse. (i want to play arena master but dont know where this trash is).

total investment = 50-60 ex in delirium league. (maybe less ATM)

Bye

Last edited by sylmarin on May 8, 2020, 8:59:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info