3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
nbee1 wrote:
Wich watchers eye should i buy?

the one with chaos res or ES shield recharge? with these 2 mods are very expensive! xD

Chaos res w/Purity of Elements.
ES on hit is nice with Cyclone, but like 10x more expensive.
"
Raotiz wrote:
im struggling to get enuf dexterity to equip the bow, any tips?

Best sources for dex would be amulet rings quiver and bow itself. You should really only need 1-2 items with t1 dexterity. After that you can get dex on your small jewels and take a 30 dex node if you need.
Hello!
If a buy an Elegant Hubris or Lethal Pride, the number of seeds does it matter for the tank build?
"
Jochims wrote:
Hello!
If a buy an Elegant Hubris or Lethal Pride, the number of seeds does it matter for the tank build?

Yes, it does matter. Read the FAQ in first Post. U Need Luck and many Divine Orbs.
Last edited by RDS1964 on May 9, 2020, 3:37:11 AM
The Arena Master Spectre, i found him in Drox Hideout.

But tbh i Focus on fighting Drox, i dont focus switching in Toolbar, Clicking A and so on. I dont like to die.
After Drox is dead, all corpse are gone. This happens the second time now.
Any other Options to get this Spectre ?
What should i upgrade next?

The problem is that the main body is fragile
I also wonder if DPS is enough

https://pastebin.com/xgpJxTsp

Hello i have a problem with this setup might there will be anyone can help me with. When i run map with tier 15 or 16 I die so much maybe 3 time or 4 time per map. Does it have any way to prevent that? How to improve more with this build. My budget right now is 30 ex and I'm thinking to buy the pride amulet and swap generosity with pride on my saqawal. Also, I'm not sure this amount of dps is enough for end game or not. Currently i still haven't fight any sirus so i'm not sure that with my setup now can i fight him since i die so much with just tier 15/16 map.

This is my Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/5eiQ3R1J

Thx a lot
"
RDS1964 wrote:
The Arena Master Spectre, i found him in Drox Hideout.

But tbh i Focus on fighting Drox, i dont focus switching in Toolbar, Clicking A and so on. I dont like to die.
After Drox is dead, all corpse are gone. This happens the second time now.
Any other Options to get this Spectre ?

You don't have to wait for the Drox fight, any map he has influence in will spawn packs of his mobs including the Arena Master. Watch for the animation that shows that one of his packs has spawned then stop proccing your offering so that you don't vacuum up the corpses. These guys make a lot of noise with their shield banging so you will hear him.
"
sylmarin wrote:
Hi.

Here is my final build.

https://pastebin.com/7p2azzgE

1.9 M dps.
12 zombies.
5K Hps (squishy but strong ^^).
All res are capped even chaos res.
5 auras : Haste, flesh and stone, Skitterbot, Avian skill, Dread banner (socketed with generosity wich be applied on Haste and dread banner).

Spectre = Host chieftain, Carnage chieftain, Sin master ---> for assassin's mark curse. (i want to play arena master but dont know where this trash is).

total investment = 50-60 ex in delirium league. (maybe less ATM)

Bye

Arena Master can be found in the Warlord Influenced maps where extra Warlord mobs are spawned (the blue tiles). He is well worth it!
"
moun1234 wrote:

Hello i have a problem with this setup might there will be anyone can help me with. When i run map with tier 15 or 16 I die so much maybe 3 time or 4 time per map. Does it have any way to prevent that? How to improve more with this build. My budget right now is 30 ex and I'm thinking to buy the pride amulet and swap generosity with pride on my saqawal. Also, I'm not sure this amount of dps is enough for end game or not. Currently i still haven't fight any sirus so i'm not sure that with my setup now can i fight him since i die so much with just tier 15/16 map.

This is my Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/5eiQ3R1J

Thx a lot

Well u went for the full damage build and your dps looks nuts but your missing so many defense/life nodes on the tree as a sacrifice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info