3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
lpzin420 wrote:
Any suggestion for CWDT setup. When I use delirium orbs on maps sometimes a monster kill me with one shot.

That happens to everyone - no amount of CWDT will help (technically, CWDT doesn't help one-shots anyway cos you're already dead)

As you're not directly attacking you're free to use defensive skills on-demand (CWDT is more useful when you're dependent on leech so can't really stop attacking) but one-shots are just PoE being PoE
Last edited by ohnpeat on May 6, 2020, 11:08:14 PM
"
Konfer wrote:
I've tried to kill Sirius A5 and seems impossible with the budget build. I get blasted in every try =(. Someone has killed him with this build?

There are videos of people doing Sirus with shitty gear/silly builds of all types - they're good at not being hit because they died many, many times already!

Stay close to him - yes, I know he teleports and finding him in the eyefuck that is phase 3 is impossible but you have pets to do damage so you are free to concentrate on "shadowing" him - standing behind him is ideal (standing behind all bosses it pretty "How to win at Poe" tbh)

Sure, loads of damage helps but you'll still have to survive at least a couple of rounds of "the deathstar" clusterfuck so you may-as-well learn it and then gear matters less
Just want to come on to say thanks to Brunowa for the build and in particular, Elorathiel who helped me to get started esp with the cluster jewels.

the build has cleared all contents for me as well as having a dps i had never achieved before in any other leagues.

I ended up with using staff and went bone offering and going mistress of sacrifice for block chance.

for the links, minion speed is fine for general mapping. if need more dps, can use deathmark or minion damage in its place. 12 zombies with 2m dps

for high tier juiced up 100% delirium map, yes one-shots will happen. try to keep moving forward and kill stuff rather than going back to pickup

for bosses, as long as your zombies are not dying, just learn the fight esp for sirius, uber elder. my golem dies from time to time and thats expected because its linked feeding frenzy linked so he goes nuts

if your zombies are dying, first make sure you are not on phys reflect map. 2nd make sure you invest enough zombie life as well as some leech from jewels

for the impale users, make sure to install pob fork to see your impale chance

the awakened gems are my last upgrades and they arent needed (esp multistrike). having intimidate from awak melee phys is nice tho and much less expensive.

https://pastebin.com/tHpWAQTw
the strength should be 1002. if thats not correct, need to edit the lethal pride to 10% strength and +30 str and also click on the cluster jewels.
(of the 3 cluster jewels, only 1 rotten claws was needed to get 95% impale chance after i used awaken gen)

Last edited by zeella on May 6, 2020, 11:47:06 PM
"
Ayanad wrote:

it took me few leagues to figure this out. strongboxes are like gear. you can use scrolls to identify. use currency to quality and reroll. always quality and reroll the div card box for example.

O.O
this game..i will never completly understand it :)

Thank you !
Last edited by RDS1964 on May 7, 2020, 2:42:40 AM
"
Linus1985 wrote:
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
michealcell wrote:

I was in the same boat as you, being the first in the dust and getting annoyed by dying every other T16 or so. I've made a hybrid speed/tank build and it is very hard for me to die, basically if I die it is because I stood in the bad or something; here is my PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/Pa89J3wJ

As for your build, I took a look and here are some notes for more survivability:
- A Emperor's Mastery jewel would help
- Are you using Mask of the Tribunal on your AG? I went with that as it is currently giving me 48% increased defenses and it really helps.
- Some more chaos resist wouldn't hurt
- I'd drop the Alberon's Warpath and Astramentis and get some good rare's, that way you can get some more ES and other stats

The bonus defense % to allies for Mask of the Tribunal says it's based off "your" strength, which in this case would be the Animated Guardian's strength, right? I don't know how much strength he has but I'm guessing it's probably not that much.
Is this correct?

animate guardian itself has little strenght but baron gives it half of yours.

Duh, I completely forgot about that. Thank you.
Guys.

Thanks for the ride.

I accidentaly deleted my fully buffed 6L Geofri's including my gems while alt-tabbing too fast (game somehow bugged and stuff happened), it was worth at least 5-6Ex and I probably CBA to farm it back (I literally bought it yesterday and it also included my freshly bought Enlighten Support Lvl4)...

Well, see you in next league, probably with a different build :D
Last edited by manwecz on May 7, 2020, 4:53:42 AM
Does the thread of hope take other nodes?
So QQ about Aspect of the Avian, I've seen some people say don't use it if you aren't using the Saqawal's Nest, which I get that the chest gives 100% buff to it, but on its own it still gives minion movement speed and minion chance for double damage.

Instead of having Aspect of the Avian on my weapon, I got a weapon with lvl 10 Fortify Support and 124% minion damage and then I put the Aspect of the Avian on my belt, which gives me the best of both worlds I think. I'm not sure why having the Aspect of the Avian on the weapon is the best choice here. Any thoughts?
"
PhoEniChaN wrote:
Does the thread of hope take other nodes?

Most are mainly using Thread of Hope to get the Cruel Preparation and Ravenous Horde nodes.
"
Ok great. So now all of you can see my character and build for Soze_Bubble lvl 97 necro on Standard. I am running my own hybrid of the build here. What makes my build a bit unique is that I am using the Pledge of Hands for a 6-socket Spectre outfitted with Slave Drivers. I get Raise Zombies through the 5-socket The Hungry Loop ring.

I run the following auras: Haste (free with ammy), Dread Banner, Purity of Elements (watchers eye gives huge chaos resist), Discipline, Flesh and Stone and Aspect of the Avian from armor/ring.

Also what makes me a bit unique is a really prefer the Soul Tether belt as it continuously grants me ES leech from zombies. I curse and Elemental Equilibrium with Armageddon brand, curse on hit, Conductivity to enable my Slave Drivers to hit bosses much harder.

This build is great and really fun but I have to admit she struggles at end game and dies REALLY fast. I go from FULL health to NO HEALTH in the matter of 1 to 2 seconds... I really don't know what to do about it. I was able to tank the lvl8 end game boss last season but this season he wipes the floor with me in a big way.

Any thoughts on what you see would be appreciated. I have never received feedback on a build before so please try to explain if you give me some. While I have played off and on over a few seasons, I am pretty much a solo only guy so I don't have a lot of game knowledge. I sure which I could understand what makes me lose 9,000 EHPs so freaking fast. I am max resist on the elements and about 44% on Chaos resistance. I want to get my chaos to 75% but to be honest I am not sure that is my problem. When I get hit hard... its game over.

Thanks

So can you guys see my build including my passive skills and jewels on the tree to see what I have done here? I am curious what you all can see any for any feedback or comments or questions. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info