3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi

Is there a way of having 5 spectres(without the delve chest mod and without queen's escape)?
Last edited by BlackRavenPT on May 8, 2020, 10:59:19 AM
"
BlackRavenPT wrote:
Hi

Is there a way of having 5 spectres(without the delve chest mod and without queen's escape)?

Soul's wick jewel.
My raise spectre is level 25 (21 gem +2 +2) yet i can only raise 3 spectres?
Also following the tanky build (just rerolled my golemancer to this) we aren't supposed to enable discipline right? it's just there to for the vaal version?
I got enlighten 4 on body armour with the same gems and currently enabled is: avian, flesh and stone blood stance, dread banner, purity of elements.

Thanks
"
Ayanad wrote:
"
BlackRavenPT wrote:
Hi

Soul's wick jewel.

Yes, but that makes spectres temporary and not permanent like most builds want to use. :s
"
Also following the tanky build (just rerolled my golemancer to this) we aren't supposed to enable discipline right? it's just there to for the vaal version?
I got enlighten 4 on body armour with the same gems and currently enabled is: avian, flesh and stone blood stance, dread banner, purity of elements.

Thanks

Annoint Death Attunement onto your amulet and drop Avian for Discipline (IMO). Also you've got an Unset ring with nothing in it. I would definitely put Convocation in there. I would also swap out the Feeding Frenzy linked to Stone Golem for Frostblink if you're going to keep FF linked to Zombies.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 8, 2020, 12:59:30 PM
"

Thanks

You need the annointmet in your amulet to get "Death Attunement" from the tree for the spectres
Thanks guys. yeah i just bought that ring :) and noticed i didn't anoint anything yet.
Thanks for the help!
"
BlackRavenPT wrote:
Hi

Get a delve chest.
im struggling to get enuf dexterity to equip the bow, any tips?
Wich watchers eye should i buy?

the one with chaos res or ES shield recharge? with these 2 mods are very expensive! xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info