3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi.

Consider i would choose between "sin master (cast assassin's mark) and "marveil's retainer" (cast vulnerability).
Wich of these 2 spectres is the most powerfull ?

Thanks !
"
sylmarin wrote:
Hi.

Consider i would choose between "sin master (cast assassin's mark) and "marveil's retainer" (cast vulnerability).

Thanks !

I'd like to know this too. I did a comparison in PoB with lvl 10 Assassin's Mark and Merveil's Retainer Spectre and seems Vulnerability is ~200k more dps on my build, but it is hard to compare these since I'm not sure if the PoEDB stats for Sin Master's Assassin's Mark are accurate.
Last edited by michealcell on May 7, 2020, 10:37:40 AM
I'm pretty much done min/max. Currently 7.4k EHP and 13 zombies with 1.3m dps each.
I can farm 100% delirium maps comfortably now and pretty much do all bosses deathless.

"
Ayanad wrote:
"
Orko79 wrote:
Hi! Can you please tell me how to kill Phoenix T16?

He erases all my minions incl. guardian in a few seconds, even if I use minion life for Zomies and Guardian plus desecrate and spirit or bone offering. No Zombies, no life leech, no chance to survive... Only my Spectres would survive (2 Carnage and 2 Host Chieftains).

My gear isn´t perfect yet, I know, but I think it´s not to bad at this point. I don´t like trading very much, so I don´t have enough currency to buy some better gear at the moment.
You can check my character here:
https://de.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Orko79/characters , character is "ClaraFall".

Elemental resistances are all alround 90% + 26% with flask, chaos res with flask is -5%

Damage would be no problem, I could kill Phoenix in about 20-30sec with Skeletons, but I´m dying to fast.

Thank you and sorry for my bad English :)

You minions are dying because:

-all gems should be at least 20/20
-Meat shield should be linked to your AG and specters.
-get a ghastly eye jewel: minions leech x% of damage as life.
-spec into indominable army if your minions keep dying.

Now as for the Phoenix fight. you are dying because you don't have enough fire resist. Firebomb drops your fire resist by -50%. You need to overcap by +50% for this fight. Run purity of fire and a ruby flask for this fight until you get better gear. Also your tree needs a lot of work. Might want to follow the OP tree or some other posters. Good Luck!

Thank you very much for your help! I´ll keep running maps until all gems are at their max and I can buy some better gear before i`ll face the "Big Bosses" again :) This is my first char on lvl 90. I´ve to learn a lot more...
:)
Last edited by DreamsofNax on Aug 24, 2022, 2:59:51 AM
"
michealcell wrote:
"
sylmarin wrote:
Hi.

Thanks !

I'd like to know this too. I did a comparison in PoB with lvl 10 Assassin's Mark and Merveil's Retainer Spectre and seems Vulnerability is ~200k more dps on my build, but it is hard to compare these since I'm not sure if the PoEDB stats for Sin Master's Assassin's Mark are accurate.

Sin Masters assassins mark is 50% more damage rather than 20% from normal assassin's mark
Hey fellow Necro.
Just a little tipp: Dont take your fully equiped (with expensive gear) AG to Grandhall Master Map.
If u have cheap gear, it doesnt matter. Do it.

And not only that: all "saved" Spectres are gone. I have to find them again.
yeah, thx POE

:D
Last edited by RDS1964 on May 7, 2020, 5:16:04 PM
"
RDS1964 wrote:
Hey fellow Necro.
Just a little tipp: Dont take your fully equiped (with expensive gear) AG to Grandhall Master Map.
If u have cheap gear, it doesnt matter. Do it.

And not only that: all "saved" Spectres are gone. I have to find them again.
yeah, thx POE

:D

If you put effort into reading this build guide you would read folowing under AG/spectres:

People have mentioned that their AG has died in the Hall of Grandmasters as well as Acid Cavern maps, so perhaps turn him off for those maps.

:))). Also on awakening lvl8 meteor hit from sirus can kill him. So be carefull with that ,) .
"
nbee1 wrote:
Hello boys, what upgrades i can do in my build?
I know the next upgrade is the weapon who im trying to craft, it take some time, but i want to know anothers upgrades.

The stats is: 1006 Str
278 Int
190 Dex

Check my character for more details: kitinete
Sorry for poor english, gl exiles.

someone help?
Thats is NOT the point.
I know very well, i "could" lose the AG.
He has 60k Life.
I never saw him dead, either from Sirius nor Acid Caverns.

The point is, how fast ALL my minions were dead, from 1 enemy...
the ones before were really easy.
Last edited by RDS1964 on May 7, 2020, 6:14:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info