3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Selling elegant hubris with 320% increased minion dmg.

Topic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2849356
Last edited by 4d3p7 on May 1, 2020, 4:20:54 AM
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
wildangelsk wrote:
"
Fudsduds wrote:

Do you have Lord of the Dead allocated?

Yeah :(
"
moun1234 wrote:
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
moun1234 wrote:
Can anyone help me with my build. I've only got 600k dmg per zombie. I'm a bit loss on which way should i further upgrade my character.

I feel like i die many time when i run into a room with a full pack of monster even without delirium. Not sure why buy please help me out

This is my past pin: https://pastebin.com/yPU3LdVZ

Thank you guy a lot!!

This is all just personal opinion of course but, is the 30% move speed on belt really worth the huge loss in stats? Pick up a belt with % increased attributes and str or resists depending on what you need.
It's also my firm belief that using a Granite Flask with Rumi's for the extra boost to VMS isn't worth it. I would say to swap it out with a Bismuth Flask, then you can drop Commander of Darkness for Bone Barrier (I'm assuming anyway, I'm on my phone so I can't see if you're currently resist capped or not)

I did try what you say but the damage is still no where near 1m that many people does (But it indeed make my attibute better a lot THX :) ). I suspect about the Timeless jewel but it seem really hard to get 160%. I don't know how to get that should i exchange my exalt with divine orb and try to re roll until it get 160% or just buy and sell from poe trade?

Also I haven't try cluster myself so I'm not sure is it really make thing difference for me?

Currently I've got around 12 ex budget. Not relly sure what should i invest to improve first.

Thxxx a lot for comment!! Cheer:)

Cluster Jewels are huge for DPS. Especially the Vicious Bite Megalomaniacs, but they're expensive.
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"
Tom1nside wrote:
Damn its so amazing how that build can be finetuned all the time considered the item drops etc . I managed to throw away the for a non corr one so i alocate death att . saved some 6-7 points and the already good build went more good :P

Im at 1000life regen atm ( with famur setup ) and if i switch the skelie chest for my beautie from the open beta
going like 1600 ... Skelies loss thought is like 20m+ dps ( 10 x 646.00 + 25 vaal skelies x 587.000 )

On the topic . are you guys are able to run blighted high maps ? (t13-14-15-16 ) after several setups i was only with the vaal skeletons support ( with no towers at all )

Wow that's one of the most sought after legacy items worth multiple mirrors, minimum of 5 to be exact on standard.

Yep. its one of the most valuable items in game (droped from my first mfer back on open beta :D ) . cheapest one atm is at 1300-1400ex on std . and that still aint meant if u have 1300-1400 ex u gona get one since many ppl indexin them for ego purposes :D

i remember 1-2 times i considered sell it to get 1-2 items .like

thnks god i kept it :D

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Apr 29, 2020, 1:37:55 PM
Need some advice on my build have great damage but always im dying and i dont know why. thanks so much in advise. (take a look on my profile or add me ingame)
"
Fudsduds wrote:

I am getting 7 from my level 21 zombie gem, 2 from baron helm, 2 from passives (death attunement and lord of the dead), so thats 11, where is the 12th coming from?
Last edited by wildangelsk on Apr 29, 2020, 3:21:59 PM
[

I chose to go the tanky route but still find myself dying fairly frequently. Does anybody have any advice? I'm pretty much a noob so I could be missing something obvious. Thanks!
i have gone the cluster rout i know we need to use a lethal pride but does anyone know what rolls are needed
Hello Friends,
So i was doing Tanky Build, but after i read a little im trying do Cluster Build. I only have one Large and one Medium at moment
Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/WVnj70gk

Anyone can give me some advices ? What next upgrade i should do ? Im thinking farm a little and buy another Large with Renewal, Rotten CLaws and Vicious Bite, this is right ?
Sorry buy im new on POE and with Cluster Jewels
"
wildangelsk wrote:
"
Fudsduds wrote:

I am getting 7 from my level 21 zombie gem, 2 from baron helm, 2 from passives (death attunement and lord of the dead), so thats 11, where is the 12th coming from?

Oh, my bad. 11 is correct. For some reason I thought you said you had 10, or 11 with 1500 Str.
11 is correct for 1000 Str. 12 is with 1500 Str or +1 Zombie amulet mod or lvl 34 Gem with +2 Wands and +2 Skin of the Loyal.
Last edited by Fudsduds on Apr 29, 2020, 7:11:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info