3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
manwecz wrote:
So Im running super budget version of this build (my first time playing PoE into lategame).
My total cost was about 3-4ex maybe so far?

I recently hit a bump when I kinda died too often to get XP so I was stuck at 87. I ready the guy's post about how important is it to get damage, not to get tanky, so I said screw it. I unallocated some strength/armor/life nodes, filled my Large Cluster (Renewal, Visious Bite, Raze and Pillage).
Went from 5.2k hp to 3.9k HP, but my minions damage increased greatly (from <200k/zombie to around 300k/zombie).
I still lack a lot of good stuff, but so far Im cruising through juiced T13-T14 with ease. I dont have 15+ map yet so will see how it goes.

My Chaos Res is <0 but Im not sure how I should fit it into my build. Elemental Resists are ok.

I know I should get a hubris jewel, but I cant seem to understand how it works even though I read quite a bit about it.
PoE is just so confusing and so bad at explaining its own mechanics I cant even believe...

I would swap something around to un-link Discipline from Generosity. It's much more beneficial to yourself than the little bit extra it's giving your minions.
Last edited by Fudsduds on Apr 29, 2020, 4:37:17 AM
"
manwecz wrote:
So Im running super budget version of this build (my first time playing PoE into lategame).
My total cost was about 3-4ex maybe so far?

I recently hit a bump when I kinda died too often to get XP so I was stuck at 87. I ready the guy's post about how important is it to get damage, not to get tanky, so I said screw it. I unallocated some strength/armor/life nodes, filled my Large Cluster (Renewal, Visious Bite, Raze and Pillage).
Went from 5.2k hp to 3.9k HP, but my minions damage increased greatly (from <200k/zombie to around 300k/zombie).
I still lack a lot of good stuff, but so far Im cruising through juiced T13-T14 with ease. I dont have 15+ map yet so will see how it goes.

My Chaos Res is <0 but Im not sure how I should fit it into my build. Elemental Resists are ok.

I know I should get a hubris jewel, but I cant seem to understand how it works even though I read quite a bit about it.
PoE is just so confusing and so bad at explaining its own mechanics I cant even believe...

You have virtually zero quality on your gems connected to your Zombie.

"
moun1234 wrote:
Can anyone help me with my build. I've only got 600k dmg per zombie. I'm a bit loss on which way should i further upgrade my character.

I feel like i die many time when i run into a room with a full pack of monster even without delirium. Not sure why buy please help me out

This is my past pin: https://pastebin.com/yPU3LdVZ

Thank you guy a lot!!

This is all just personal opinion of course but, is the 30% move speed on belt really worth the huge loss in stats? Pick up a belt with % increased attributes and str or resists depending on what you need.
It's also my firm belief that using a Granite Flask on top of Rumi's for the extra boost to VMS isn't worth it. I would say to swap it out with a Bismuth Flask, then you can drop Commander of Darkness for Bone Barrier (I'm assuming anyway, I'm on my phone so I can't see if you're currently resist capped or not)
Last edited by Fudsduds on Apr 29, 2020, 12:11:23 PM
Damn its so amazing how that build can be finetuned all the time considered the item drops etc . I managed to throw away the
for a non corr one
so i alocate death att . saved some 6-7 points and the already good build went more good :P

Im at 1000life regen atm ( with famur setup ) and if i switch the skelie chest
for my beautie from the open beta
going like 1600 ... Skelies loss thought is like 20m+ dps ( 10 x 646.00 + 25 vaal skelies x 587.000 )

On the topic . are you guys are able to run blighted high maps ? (t13-14-15-16 ) after several setups i was only with the vaal skeletons support ( with no towers at all )

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:

You have virtually zero quality on your gems connected to your Zombie.

Thanks, I need to upgrade them. Im trying to slowly go over stuff Im missing, as I said, its first time playing PoE and Im overwhelmed by what I still need to do :)

"
Fudsduds wrote:

I would swap something around to un-link Discipline from Generosity. It's much more beneficial to yourself than the little bit extra it's giving your minions.

Yea Im planning on doing that and getting the Blood Stance :)
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
moun1234 wrote:
Can anyone help me with my build. I've only got 600k dmg per zombie. I'm a bit loss on which way should i further upgrade my character.

I feel like i die many time when i run into a room with a full pack of monster even without delirium. Not sure why buy please help me out

This is my past pin: https://pastebin.com/yPU3LdVZ

Thank you guy a lot!!

This is all just personal opinion of course but, is the 30% move speed on belt really worth the huge loss in stats? Pick up a belt with % increased attributes and str or resists depending on what you need.
It's also my firm belief that using a Granite Flask with Rumi's for the extra boost to VMS isn't worth it. I would say to swap it out with a Bismuth Flask, then you can drop Commander of Darkness for Bone Barrier (I'm assuming anyway, I'm on my phone so I can't see if you're currently resist capped or not)

I did try what you say but the damage is still no where near 1m that many people does (But it indeed make my attibute better a lot THX :) ). I suspect about the Timeless jewel but it seem really hard to get 160%. I don't know how to get that should i exchange my exalt with divine orb and try to re roll until it get 160% or just buy and sell from poe trade?

Also I haven't try cluster myself so I'm not sure is it really make thing difference for me?

Currently I've got around 12 ex budget. Not relly sure what should i invest to improve first.

Thxxx a lot for comment!! Cheer:)
wich elegant hubris number you need for the 240% minion damage? Tried a few but no succes for the %damage
"
flyerke wrote:
wich elegant hubris number you need for the 240% minion damage? Tried a few but no succes for the %damage

There are literally thousands of combinations of numbers multiplied by socket locations around the tree. The chances of duplicating another jewel is extremely remote.
You just need lots of divines and a few sockets to try around the tree(mostly to left side of Witch) and just keep rolling them and checking their location and what notables got changed.
"
Tom1nside wrote:
Damn its so amazing how that build can be finetuned all the time considered the item drops etc . I managed to throw away the for a non corr one so i alocate death att . saved some 6-7 points and the already good build went more good :P

Im at 1000life regen atm ( with famur setup ) and if i switch the skelie chest for my beautie from the open beta
going like 1600 ... Skelies loss thought is like 20m+ dps ( 10 x 646.00 + 25 vaal skelies x 587.000 )

On the topic . are you guys are able to run blighted high maps ? (t13-14-15-16 ) after several setups i was only with the vaal skeletons support ( with no towers at all )

Wow that's one of the most sought after legacy items worth multiple mirrors, minimum of 5 to be exact on standard.
Last edited by Trulls_Rohk on Apr 29, 2020, 9:24:21 AM
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"
flyerke wrote:

There are literally thousands of combinations of numbers multiplied by socket locations around the tree. The chances of duplicating another jewel is extremely remote.
You just need lots of divines and a few sockets to try around the tree(mostly to left side of Witch) and just keep rolling them and checking their location and what notables got changed.

ok thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info