3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
GibonX wrote:
Last night I did Uber Lab literally ignoring all the traps and mobs, just ran like there was nothing in my way, killed everything with no issues at all, there was not a moment that it fell challenging.

The key to Uber Lab is movement speed and a teleporting movement skill - and flasks, the right flasks - and running North...

That and the drugs you need to deal with the puzzles (I did a basic lab today which asked me to solve puzzles - a BASIC lab - what!!)
Last edited by ohnpeat on Apr 28, 2020, 8:07:54 PM
Last edited by longmap on Aug 8, 2021, 5:35:23 AM
"
wildangelsk wrote:
Sorry for the noob question, I have spent a long time going over the build trying to figure where I am lacking:

How do you get to 12 zombies? I am currently at 11. I am following the ranged spectres build to try it out and I do not see the +1 on amulet in the guide, yet POB does have 12 minions. So is it something from the tree that gives you another +1? I'm sorry if it's something super obvious I am just not seeing.

My raise zombie gem is 21, empower lv4, I have the Baron helm, 1119 strength, the correct ascendancy. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

Did you Annoint Death Attunement onto your amulet?
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
wildangelsk wrote:
Sorry for the noob question, I have spent a long time going over the build trying to figure where I am lacking:

How do you get to 12 zombies? I am currently at 11. I am following the ranged spectres build to try it out and I do not see the +1 on amulet in the guide, yet POB does have 12 minions. So is it something from the tree that gives you another +1? I'm sorry if it's something super obvious I am just not seeing.

My raise zombie gem is 21, empower lv4, I have the Baron helm, 1119 strength, the correct ascendancy. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

Hi! Yes, I did.
LOL but THAT is nowhere close to the "end-game" build.

"
trippywaffles wrote:

so i think im running pretty darn close to the end game tanky set up with the exception of the gems to get super high strength. i have 1k strength to get the life leech but this build feels like straight ass. cant do deleriums and got 1 shot with 7k EHP.... any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated thank you

Im finding it very hard to find large cluster jewels with minion enchantments. Any help to find those will be great.
Hi Boyz.

When i read this Thread, most of the Time i am reading "my own Words" or about Sitution that are identical/similar to mine.

Its very nice to see, others have the same feelings/problems.

Now, after reaching a good and stable level of not exactly the "stable Endgame Build" but a hybrid of Esoros&Brunowas Build, i only die coz od the fu....ing Strongbox Explosions or my own bad.

Ah yes and Delving is always a pain in the ass. i HATE it. The mobs hurt in a way i dont understand but anti-freeze helps a lot.

i didnt beat Sirius yet coz i died all the time with my other characters and now i am scared -.-

Atziri ia a bitch for some reasons (Minions die).

All the other Bosses i met till now fell down in seconds..the former scaring T16 Bosses are a joke.

In T16 Mpas its not the question if i can make it, but how FAST a can make it.
The invenstments are high!
u need very good equipment or skill and @ all newbies: RTFM
to follow blind the page 1 could turn out to be a mistake.

GL everyone and stay healthy

just my 2c in the morning :)
"
wildangelsk wrote:
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
wildangelsk wrote:

Hi! Yes, I did.

Do you have Lord of the Dead allocated?
So Im running super budget version of this build (my first time playing PoE into lategame).
My total cost was about 3-4ex maybe so far?

I recently hit a bump when I kinda died too often to get XP so I was stuck at 87. I ready the guy's post about how important is it to get damage, not to get tanky, so I said screw it. I unallocated some strength/armor/life nodes, filled my Large Cluster (Renewal, Visious Bite, Raze and Pillage).
Went from 5.2k hp to 3.9k HP, but my minions damage increased greatly (from <200k/zombie to around 300k/zombie).
I still lack a lot of good stuff, but so far Im cruising through juiced T13-T14 with ease. I dont have 15+ map yet so will see how it goes.

My Chaos Res is <0 but Im not sure how I should fit it into my build. Elemental Resists are ok.

I know I should get a hubris jewel, but I cant seem to understand how it works even though I read quite a bit about it.
PoE is just so confusing and so bad at explaining its own mechanics I cant even believe...
Last edited by manwecz on Apr 29, 2020, 3:38:34 AM
Can anyone help me with my build. I've only got 600k dmg per zombie. I'm a bit loss on which way should i further upgrade my character.

I feel like i die many time when i run into a room with a full pack of monster even without delirium. Not sure why buy please help me out

This is my past pin: https://pastebin.com/yPU3LdVZ

Thank you guy a lot!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info