3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
dragon15423 wrote:
"
Bobonha wrote:
Hello Friends,
So i was doing Tanky Build, but after i read a little im trying do Cluster Build. I only have one Large and one Medium at moment
Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/WVnj70gk

Anyone can give me some advices ? What next upgrade i should do ? Im thinking farm a little and buy another Large with Renewal, Rotten CLaws and Vicious Bite, this is right ?
Sorry buy im new on POE and with Cluster Jewels

i switched to cluster jewels setup and i can say its definitely satisfying to see your zombies on full life almost all the time.(zombies only at 50k hp cause of level 3 empower gem)
i suggest you to follow the cluster jewels stacking guide in the first post. gear wise id say you need a bit more hp and es. i have way worse gear than you and still doing high level contents fairly easily (if i could just stop dying once in every 5 maps)

Thanks for answer man !

Nice build and post.
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but you say that one should get an Elegant Hubris with at least 2x minion damage keystones (Slum Lord). However, the Wiki site (and several other PoE sites) are saying that multiple versions of the same keystone, does not stack:

"
Each modified keystone can only affect you once -- identical keystones do not stack.

Link to Wiki

Is there something that I am not getting here?
"
Noceo2003 wrote:
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but you say that one should get an Elegant Hubris with at least 2x minion damage keystones (Slum Lord). However, the Wiki site (and several other PoE sites) are saying that multiple versions of the same keystone, does not stack:

"
Each modified keystone can only affect you once -- identical keystones do not stack.

Link to Wiki

You can only use one jewel but Slum Lord does stack.
"
Sed1tion wrote:
"
Noceo2003 wrote:

"

Link to Wiki

You can only use one jewel but Slum Lord does stack.

Slumlord is a Notable not a keystone, it stacks ;)
Hi, i've been following the tanky end-game build since the "beginning of the league (my first one)

I clear all content quite easily cuz my stuff is worth like 150-200ex but still can't get anywhere near the dps i see on the post videos.

I know there are things i can improve like a 240%+ timeless jewel (300 divine on this one so far still 160) or a strenght mod in my boots but i would still be far away from the impressive DPS i can see in the vids

What could i change to gain some DPS ? Even tho it means losing some tankiness im fine

Ty a lot
"
Packpremium wrote:
Hi, i've been following the tanky end-game build since the "beginning of the league (my first one)

I clear all content quite easily cuz my stuff is worth like 150-200ex but still can't get anywhere near the dps i see on the post videos.

I know there are things i can improve like a 240%+ timeless jewel (300 divine on this one so far still 160) or a strenght mod in my boots but i would still be far away from the impressive DPS i can see in the vids

What could i change to gain some DPS ? Even tho it means losing some tankiness im fine

Ty a lot

Videos are from 3.9 in the Video section. DPS is down since then.

Guys how much do you think this helm is worth? a friend said mirror tier, but i'm not sure...
How is the SPEED RUN build triggering Holy Relic? Can't figure it out using the recommended spells.
"

Guys how much do you think this helm is worth? a friend said mirror tier, but i'm not sure...

Nah not a mirror tier. That's a 40ex helm. grats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info