3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

hi.

here my POB : https://pastebin.com/SGGxybWh

Total combined price stuff (cluster, jewels include) = 53/55 Exalts

My caracter :

6028 life

Total res :
cold : 75%
lightning : 75%
fire : 75%
chaos : 75%
Movement speed mofifier = 42% (with haste, aspect of avian -buffed by saqawal'nest, phase run and silver flask, your speed is skyrocketed)

Dps per Zombie = 1.17 Millions
Number of zombies = 12 (11+1 on the amulet)
Total combined dps = 14 Millions

Minions caract :
46K life
25% res all
-15% physcial reduction

i can go for rotten claws*2 in the last 4 points (in my setup cluster) till level 96 to achieve this build.

I can sacrifice more life and go to deep Elegant hubris (240% damage to minions, slot in perfects node).

I have a question :

i play actually with 4 auras : dread, flesh and stone, haste and Aspect of the avian.
I can play with 5 auras and input Skitter bot. It is is possible but my mana goes to 0.
Some one has a solution to grab some mana more with this five auras ?

Thanks and cheers
Last edited by sylmarin on Apr 28, 2020, 3:37:36 PM
"
Weltwanderer wrote:
How do level 21 Raise Spectre gem???

Hi,

can someone help me to understand how to bring the RS gem to level 21? It's just by corrupting them?

Thanks,
Weltenwanderer

Correct, to atchive level 21 you have to corrupt the skill gem using vaal orb. It is not guaranteed to become 21 either.
"
GibonX wrote:
"
Weltwanderer wrote:
How do level 21 Raise Spectre gem???

Hi,

can someone help me to understand how to bring the RS gem to level 21? It's just by corrupting them?

Thanks,
Weltenwanderer

Correct, to atchive level 21 you have to corrupt the skill gem using vaal orb. It is not guaranteed to become 21 either.

Thanks - that helps a lot.
"
trippywaffles wrote:
"
ninjabeerrun wrote:
"
trippywaffles wrote:

so i think im running pretty darn close to the end game tanky set up with the exception of the gems to get super high strength. i have 1k strength to get the life leech but this build feels like straight ass. cant do deleriums and got 1 shot with 7k EHP.... any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated thank you

I left this build. I had dumped 30 exalts into this zombie build and had the same problem. I am not the type to spend 100 exalts to get a build going. So I sold all my shit and went Gladiator Block /Esoro build guide on YouTube and couldn't be happier. Now I annihilate Delirium's and can run the Simulacrum with no issues. Cost to me was 8 exalts for some nice stuff.

I had started with toxic rain build and wanted to give this one a try since it seemed so popular. guess ill just stick with that lol

This build is no longer popular and I expect less and less people to even want to play this type of build. Now the Spider Queen with those Sentinels from Herald of Purity is a build I might try. You can either play as a witch or a templar.
Sorry for the noob question, I have spent a long time going over the build trying to figure where I am lacking:

How do you get to 12 zombies? I am currently at 11. I am following the ranged spectres build to try it out and I do not see the +1 on amulet in the guide, yet POB does have 12 minions. So is it something from the tree that gives you another +1? I'm sorry if it's something super obvious I am just not seeing.

My raise zombie gem is 21, empower lv4, I have the Baron helm, 1119 strength, the correct ascendancy. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.
I use budget version https://pastebin.com/Xx3EAYWC

I got 89 lvl

4.7k life
Res all 75 and got one problem . When i make t16 and fight with boss my zombie (11) die so fast and cant kill boss. What can i do ?
"
On the large cluster is it better to go Raze or Rotten Claws?

Largecluster you want rottenclaw until 100% Impale.

Raze isnt as strong as renewal, rottenclaw nor Vicious Bite.

Im using bit cheaper ones. 2 Large minion damage , 4 small minionlife

1st large (sadly a 10)
1 vicious bite
1 rottenclaw
1 Renewal
2 sockets

2nd large (8 large)
1 Vicious Vite
1 Renewal
1 Feasting Fiends
2 sockets

4 medium (4-5passives)
1 socket
1 renewal
1 Dread March.

The medium sockets are filled with 2 Split Personality with Life / str and 1 of minion damage covenant jewel.
This gives my minions:
100% increased crit chance
100% crit multiplier
20% impale
60% chance for double damage
6% life regen
0.4% minion leech
114% mininon damage
98% minion life
40% minion physical reduction
40% minion chaos resistance
40% minion movement speed
11% minion attack block
12% minion spell block

If you want to burn huge amount of exalts you can go for Megalomanic with vicious bite and 1-2 more good notables. Vicious Bite is by far the best notable, can be like +15% damage.
"
Linus1985 wrote:
"

1st large (sadly a 10)
1 vicious bite
1 rottenclaw
1 Renewal
2 sockets

2nd large (8 large)
1 Vicious Vite
1 Renewal
1 Feasting Fiends
2 sockets

4 medium (4-5passives)
1 socket
1 renewal
1 Dread March.

The medium sockets are filled with 2 Split Personality with Life / str and 1 of minion damage covenant jewel.
This gives my minions:
100% crit multiplier
20% impale
6% life regen
0.4% minion leech
114% mininon damage
98% minion life
11% minion attack block
12% minion spell block

If you want to burn huge amount of exalts you can go for Megalomanic with vicious bite and 1-2 more good notables. Vicious Bite is by far the best notable, can be like +15% damage.

Thank you! Megalomanic's are far outside my budget :)
IGN: In_Vas_Mani
"
"
Linus1985 wrote:
"

1st large (sadly a 10)
1 vicious bite
1 rottenclaw
1 Renewal
2 sockets

2nd large (8 large)
1 Vicious Vite
1 Renewal
1 Feasting Fiends
2 sockets

4 medium (4-5passives)
1 socket
1 renewal
1 Dread March.

This gives my minions:
100% crit multiplier
20% impale
6% life regen
0.4% minion leech
114% mininon damage
98% minion life
11% minion attack block
12% minion spell block

Thank you! Megalomanic's are far outside my budget :)

If you can't afford the Vicious Bit Megalomaniacs, then get the Precise Commander, not as much Crit Multi but still damn good, especially if you get Sublime Sensation or Renewal on them.
Medium gives a ton of survival to your minions. No zombies dies for me when i did 20/20 simulacrum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info