Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

"
Iamod wrote:
"
doroni wrote:
Seems a lot of things got hammered here, but dont get too excited. Some nerfs was expected, another - lets hope will not hit that hard. Im sad to see storm brand going nerfed (it was once, still too strong?), but it may be playable even now (it was my way for shaper and uber elder farming, lets hope it still can be done). About occu - you really didnt see it coming? uninterruptable regen + leech on tree? About ele - THATS sad. No prolif and reduced minimum shock :( and also, ele is almost without any defensive stats (barely paragon...) most fragile witch got most powerful skill nerf?! Mortal conv - i like this change (but im aware of that aurabots dont)

Good news time now :) Chieftain, Berserker and Slayer - GREAT job! Cant wait to see them in action.

Well, many things will change now, but we can handle it (as we always do)

And how would you leech with Storm brand other than life leech gem? I'm interested to know? Don't even think about elementalist cuz she just died for melee.

I played hierophant storm brand, he has leech in ascendancy, and in case of ascndancies that dont - shaped amu with light dmg leeched as life.
"
Iamod wrote:

And how would you leech with Storm brand other than life leech gem? I'm interested to know? Don't even think about elementalist cuz she just died for melee.

You can craft 0.2% life leech on a ring with metallic, frigid or scorched fossil
Juicy changes, rip Elementalist tho, didn't see that coming, that was the whole point of the class.
Is this book published ?
Amnesia
NEAT
First of all, i am really enjoying all the salt in this thread.

I mean, somehow i can understand the frustration of all the caster boys who got spoiled with all the buffs last league...but on the otherhand: If your build really stands or falls with warlords mark it was a shit build in the first place, wasnt it?

There are plenty of options left for your mana sustain......leech enchant on boots, mana regen from tree or a clarity (not that level 1 thingy you use to procc your shiny watchers eyes), flasks (would be kind of investment to sacrifice a flask slot and some flask nodes on the tree right?), mana leech in a second 4 linked skill (storm brand for example :P) or last but not least EB/MoM. Get creative boys, thats what this game is about.

And a quick note about Immortal Call and Porcupines. You guys know that Armor and Evasion works well against porcupines, do you?

You are all grown up human beings (i hope)....so do what humans do since the beginning of time: Adapt or die.
Thanks GGG for f*cking up my planed soulrend/bane trickster.. More free time for me I guess.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
"
coyd wrote:
Thanks GGG for f*cking up my planed soulrend/bane trickster.. More free time for me I guess.

why would you ever plan anything before patchnotes?
"
CrowdCritter wrote:

And a quick note about Immortal Call and Porcupines. You guys know that Armor and Evasion works well against porcupines, do you?

yes,because we all play jugg frost balls with acrobatics
It's fascinating that you continue to nerf everyone except the elite players by making stuff "harder to get".. aka.. more expensive.. aka.. only available to rich people.
generally dangerous

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info