Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

"
Xystre wrote:
"
pixeljunkie82 wrote:
An average player like me shouldn't be able to kill the biggest boss in the game so easily deathless on a loop.

31 challenges "average"

cut the bullshit.

Challenges don't mean anything. Being agile enough to not get one-shotted repeatedly and building a quality build that requires a lot of thought is what makes POE so rewarding. This was too easy. I'm entitled to my opinion of being an average player while seeing a guy like Mathil as a great player. Hopefully I can be that good eventually.
So many negative comments in here. People act surprised but GGG is doing the same thing every league. They are forcing us to play what they want, simply just nerfing other things. Of course we all know that GGG don't give a shit about casual players, standard players etc. - just pro ones, who can play 24/7 and streamers of course. I don't like the changes but I'll still play the game. I won't spend a single dollar tho. That's how it goes.

"
Albundy_84 wrote:
Whats the point then?

the "point" here is that you have a choice, if you have no issues whatsoever to make that huge amount of currency then I guess you will adapt.. but if anything this should tell you to never get too happy with one character in this game..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
pixeljunkie82 wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
"
pixeljunkie82 wrote:
An average player like me shouldn't be able to kill the biggest boss in the game so easily deathless on a loop.

31 challenges "average"

cut the bullshit.

Challenges don't mean anything..

cut the bullshit I said, they do mean something not a single "average-casual" player goes far than 20+
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Jun 4, 2019, 2:06:53 AM
"
pixeljunkie82 wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
"
pixeljunkie82 wrote:

31 challenges "average"

cut the bullshit.

Challenges don't mean anything. Being agile enough to not get one-shotted repeatedly and building a quality build that requires a lot of thought is what makes POE so rewarding. This was too easy. I'm entitled to my opinion of being an average player while seeing a guy like Mathil as a great player. Hopefully I can be that good eventually.

Just play endlessly like streamers do and you'll be polished just the same.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
denhaag123 wrote:
i love it all the meta build players mad again. these players should probly be playing d3 instead where all have the same builds. maybe try build/design something yourself for once and youl be supriced how manny strong builds there stil are. meta is just borring. for me the most funn part of POE is that (broken) stuff getts nerfed and unused stuff getts buffed. great work again GGG

The thing is they seem to always nerf some weird shit along with the meta.
(Soulrend, Immortal Call, Warlord Mark)

Soulrend clear is good, but the dps is really bad in comparison to other meta skills especially in bossing because it does not allow for stacking higher dot damage = it reaches dps cap very quickly with very few things to scale it higher. (Only gem level scale it the most)

It is one of my lowest dps builds this league despite having pretty good clear in mapping t16 (Elder t16 requires very little dps to prevail anyway.) But definitely the dps is at the lower end and I seriously cannot think of the reason why they have to nerf the dps. (Especially with this skill having insane mana cost and very slow cast speed on top of very low damage ceiling compare to other meta skills)

The only reason it has high usage is because it's new hot potato fresh 3.6 skills that people want to try on, so OFC it would have high usage.
But when you make a filter to see how many people use it pass Delve 700, you'd clearly see that the skill is almost never used because it's just not that strong at all.

Molten Strike, on the other hand, seem to survive the nerf storm despite it is the most used skill in both 3.5 and 3.6 in deep delve, and with most of the melee buffs it'd just get even stronger.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Jun 4, 2019, 2:12:48 AM

Challenges don't mean anything..[/quote]
cut the bullshit I said, they do mean something not a single "average-casual" player goes far than 20+[/quote]

Never said I was a casual. In your mind average means casual. Semantics. Let it go man.
Well that’s shit

Nerf Es BS
"
Powerful Unique Item Rarity
Certain very powerful unique items will be harder to obtain now. This includes Headhunter, Eternity Shroud and Solstice Vigil.

"
Headhunter

Almost 100k leather belts 0 HH for 5 last leagues and now ITS HARDER???

STOP THIS PLANET
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Last edited by EinKRieGeR on Jun 4, 2019, 2:15:30 AM
"
EinKRieGeR wrote:
"
Powerful Unique Item Rarity
Certain very powerful unique items will be harder to obtain now. This includes Headhunter, Eternity Shroud and Solstice Vigil.

"
Headhunter

Almost 100k leather belts for 5 last leagues and now ITS HARDER???

STOP THIS PLANET

Honestly instead of making HH an 100 ex item now, I rather they remove it entirely.

Having an out of bound item which is stronger than anything in the game by 10 times is not healthy for the game and they knew it...
Last edited by mic01851165 on Jun 4, 2019, 2:16:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info