[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

I am pretty new to the game and can't, with 100% certainty, tell if this "guide" is a joke or not haha. I still plan to try it anyways.
A true berserker.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
never mind
Last edited by Nightmare123 on Jun 18, 2020, 5:50:16 PM
I would like to say how strong berserkers are in harvest because it is an amazing fact!
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Doing my civic duty as a berserker to keep you guys informed how to properly do the harvest league. Just follow along with this simple infographic.

Always remember knowledge is the berserkers first weapon to be used.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Jun 19, 2020, 5:38:51 AM
leveling guide can be shorter : 1) wake up 2) destroy
otherwise the brain can be broken
"
If i don't have a weapon i'll pick up a rock.

I didn't realize Nate Dogg was a Berserker!
https://genius.com/Nate-dogg-shake-that-remix-lyrics
84kk dps and not a single vidio? Looks like a nice hoax) but i had fun reading first post, ty.
Well, I checked pob, nice gear you have there )
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jun 19, 2020, 11:46:19 AM
Is this real? Because it seems absurd. It's definitely not budget looking at the gear, but I didn't realize you could even hit numbers that high.
"
Shin_Gojira wrote:
Is this real? Because it seems absurd. It's definitely not budget looking at the gear, but I didn't realize you could even hit numbers that high.

The gear is absurd XD It looks like more of a troll build, you can waste some time, and "buy" gear from poe.trade in standart league for an adequat price, than post it to this pob ) let me know if you will do it)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info