[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

Berserkers looking good for the next season.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
As we can see from the updated ascendancy, berserker will be the best.

So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Awaiting patch notes to update the ultimate berserker guide.
Wow, almost identical to the build I've been theorycrafting for the past week. Great minds think alike!
"

4M shaper dps with budget gear. Refer to PoB link for item descriptions.

oh my...
Waiting on update for PoB.
Anyone got a video of this build?
This guide is very informative and fun to follow. I do want to know more about clear speed. Obviously the berserker will kill all enemies in glorious fashion, but how quickly is the battle over? How often can i expect to cover new areas in blood and gore?
You should have the stupid RP run on in a spoiler.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info