[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

well,of course it works-community fork.It was not mentioned anywhere that I saw-could be blind though.............
True berserkers only use the unofficial community fork.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
i cant wait to fist with you
Is there any video of this brutal build. Just asking for a berserker friend of mine.
MINEEEEEEE
Good job, I will try it for next league tommorow :)

I tried to optimize the tree for 3.11 :

-> More life (7348 vs 7237)
-> More DPS (89.75M vs 84M)
-> More phys. reduction (82% vs 80%)
-> More max fire resistance (77% vs 76%)

Other stats are similar

https://pastebin.com/gvrV33Ef

Maybe it could be great to take berserking Node too ? (with small life/DPS drop)

For 3 points you should gain :
+12% attack speed
+10 Maximum Rage => 10*3% Attack Damage + 5*3% Attack speed + 2*3% Movement Speed

Soo will this work for 3.11 as a league starter?
"
bloodfish5 wrote:
Is there any video of this brutal build. Just asking for a berserker friend of mine.
MINEEEEEEE

So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
my sides, oh my sides
Will this build survive the transition from a hunter-gatherer lifestyle to sedentary agriculture? Thx in advance
"
kurnuginomad wrote:
Will this build survive the transition from a hunter-gatherer lifestyle to sedentary agriculture? Thx in advance

Well, I'm sure that you can tell from the quality of this build guide that berserkers will have no problem becoming master gardenerers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info