[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

This is not a troll build, it is a berserker build.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Jun 19, 2020, 12:22:43 PM
I hope everyone has fun with the harvest mechanic this season!
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
A fan of the build has made some more videos of the build.

"
Shin_Gojira wrote:
Is this real? Because it seems absurd. It's definitely not budget looking at the gear, but I didn't realize you could even hit numbers that high.

delirium league i have a 74m berserker with no weapon and no good jewel or cluster.......with cyclone and without impale.....so is not so difficult to have this numbers imho
Just a troll build ...

"84M budget league starter gear"

Look at that PoB gear - ALL maxed, all T1, maxed double corruptions and so on ...

like i said :

84M budget league starter gear
Last edited by Meeki on Jun 19, 2020, 2:44:37 PM
Like I have said before this is a berserker build and not a troll build.

Please do not be disrespectful towards berserkers!
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Jun 19, 2020, 3:06:20 PM
I am ready to berserk with this build.
I hope everyone is having a good league start today!
yikes
I was almost able to clear mud flats today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info