[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

hi
16 days left for harvest and im gonna make this build before the league starts to see how it performs. thanks for the fun Guide and build. keep it up to date.
Clearly by all the skill previews for the upcoming harvest season, you can tell that the ultimate berserker is the best class.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Just another update to talk about how this build will be very good for harvest.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Maybe it is but the guide is god awful
I have read the developer manifesto and I'm sure you can tell that this build will be extremely good.
Will update for the new patch notes soon, be ready for some berserking!
I have updated this incredible build guide.
updated POB for 3.11 didn't work for me-says unrecognized tree.
Works for me, make sure you updated your pob.
works for me in POB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info