[3.19] Lake Of The Ultimate Berserker - league starter build guide budget league starter

Misleading title and incredible amount of gibberish to filter through to actually get to the information one is looking for to understand the build.

Not to speak of the ridiculous pob riddled with maxed out and double corrupted items, this shit ain't obtainable unless you pour your life into this game and this character in particular; not even then to be fair, all items were custom made in pob because op wants to show you large unobtainable numbers while pushing aside being realistic with the gear and misc.
Last edited by Aktinium on Jun 20, 2020, 6:06:45 AM
Please do not troll this berserker build guide.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
This shouldnt be in the guide section!
Casual 961 pDPS axe?

Are you for real? lul
I want to confirm today that this build is extremely good at harvest!
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
I have almost cleared mud flats in this league, so I can be trusted when I say that this build is very good for harvest.
I need help, cant clear Mud flats, real hard zone. =/
without a doubt one of the most OP build guides ive followed, thanks!
Yesterday I made a poll to find out how many people are enjoying this build and how op they think it is. The results were stunning and now I know that the ultimate berserker is one of the best builds for harvest.

https://www.strawpoll.me/20411280/r
As anyone can see from the poll an outstanding number of people are enjoying this top harvest build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info