3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Soul mantle is so unbearably clunky, that i'd rather have slightly less dps than have to play with that.
how do u get shaped essence worm?
"
Thuor99 wrote:
I see people talking abaut Vaal RF, but i dont see it doing any damage when I use it.

Does it even work with ancestral bond?

It gives a flat amount of Spell Dmg, so it should buff your totems.

THe skill itself will do no dmg
"
Desbris wrote:
Soul mantle is so unbearably clunky, that i'd rather have slightly less dps than have to play with that.

Can you tell me what you think is so clunky about it? Honest question.

I'm using it and have no issues. I wouldn't even wanna play without it considering its huge benefits.
"
Thuor99 wrote:
I see people talking abaut Vaal RF, but i dont see it doing any damage when I use it.

Does it even work with ancestral bond?

At lvl 20 it will give your totems 39% more spell damage for the duration. Link it with Increased Duration support and you have a nice dps boost for bosses.
unique Jewel Rain of Splinters?
"
ruthelessness wrote:
unique Jewel Rain of Splinters?

No, Arc is not a projectile.
Noob here - just started this season with my first character (arc totem hiero, following this build kind of, but mostly through this youtube vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo1d2ww-8Lk)

Someone mentioned earlier that you don't attack yourself so if you get the ' x amount of crit chance, if you havent crit in a while' roll - it means you get 100% crits, since your totems attack and not you? So basically you should always get that bonus, because you never attack?

My char is far from ideal, but i'm having a 'good' time going through t1-8 maps with my 'crap' gear. If you focus on resists (get 75%) and hp mainly, you should be able to push quite high in maps, no?

I also see a lot of people with the bone helmet, but I guess you'd have to have put the skill points into the minion dmg tree, which i didnt, cause of the controversy on it working or not and potentially there being better options.
I thought my dps was a bit low for a while, was looking for something to upgrade
Then I found a shimmeron and tried that, and it's great. You don't notice the degen at all.

Also I replaced inc crit with Ele focus and that did wonders.

Character name is Blixteraz if anyone is looking for inspiration or has any feedback!
Could you please post an example of good gear/jewels to use as well as a video of gameplay?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info