3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
What skill gems aren't you understanding? Can you clarify what you mean?

For example Clarity always seems underwhelming. I'm using a Clear Mind jewel anyway. Also why Orb of Storms to proc Arcane Surge? It won't deal any damage and I could be using Conductivity instead to boost my damage right?
I've seen some scattered mentions of using lightning spire trap to supplement single-target damage, any thoughts on that? I just got 3 totems from normal Lab and a tabula and I'm thinking of sticking it in a 4-link just to speed up tanky syndicate fights, but I'm not sure if that makes sense.

Edit: Second question. What implicit (is this the right word here?) base defensive stat(s?) should I be looking for on armor between armour, es, and evasion? Obviously life and res rolls are more important, but here's my understanding so far:
- ES is weaker than it looks unless you build for it since there's limited in-combat regen and chaos damage bypasses it.
- Armour is just awful against the hits you really need protection from unless again you specifically stack it up to crazy quantities. It can be decent QoL against small hits but you rarely need help against small hits anyway.
- Evasion you AGAIN need to keep stacking to get much benefit since it contests monster accuracy but it seems the most useful in limited quantities 'cause of entropy I think? But on the other hand Dex is a bit of a pain to get. But on the other other hand Dex is nice for like phase run.

Conclusion: unless your build leans heavily on one of the three, you can safely ignore them
Last edited by BobaFlautist on Dec 21, 2018, 3:14:43 PM
"
DHupke21 wrote:
Just a quick question for those that know.

What is the point of using coward's legacy with atziri's reflection?

Wouldn't coward's chains be better?

Maybe I am just blatantly missing something but from waht i can tell coward's chains seems more superior.

Or is there something with self flag and the level of the curse?

Thanks.

You also get pain attunement keystone passive with that
Hi guys, I have made level 91 with this build and already got some good items. I don't have problem clearing t15 maps. The problem are the boses. Chimera owns me whith his dashes. Almost each skill cast by Aziri from Alluring Abys one shots me. Sydnicate main boss also - each hit is almost guaranteed death. This is 1st character I have pushed so far, so I have no idea how late game should feel in this game... Also what are the chase items for this build for uberlate game?
Thanks!
"
Blazko89 wrote:
Hi guys, I have made level 91 with this build and already got some good items. I don't have problem clearing t15 maps. The problem are the boses. Chimera owns me whith his dashes. Almost each skill cast by Aziri from Alluring Abys one shots me. Sydnicate main boss also - each hit is almost guaranteed death. This is 1st character I have pushed so far, so I have no idea how late game should feel in this game... Also what are the chase items for this build for uberlate game?
Thanks!

I think you need to set your character to public on your profile so other people can see his equipment.
nice build but kinda annoying you're stuck with 3 totems max unless u spend a fortune on +1 totem shield.

do you recommend using multiple totem support over increased lightning damage to bump that up to 5?
"
GrandTickler wrote:
nice build but kinda annoying you're stuck with 3 totems max unless u spend a fortune on +1 totem shield.

do you recommend using multiple totem support over increased lightning damage to bump that up to 5?

I came here wondering the samething. Heiro gains benefits with more totems summoned and I can't imagine the dps lost from dropping another support gem for multi totem support being lost since you gain two whole totems. I'm just not entirely sure. Hoping someone more knowledgeable can chime in.
Thank you for the guide, this build is much smoother than the Witch Arc I played last league. I killed Uber Elder at lvl 94 with cheap armors!

Look at my char, I don't use either Soul Mantle or Loreweave, only a 6L you can find easily on trade. The shield +1 totem I bought on trade for only 60c, with zero damage stat but it really works well with the build. I don't feel I lack damage at all.
Hi, kinda feeling im lacking something/ am not following the right path, can you hint me on what to improve? or which gear to upgrade asap?

thanks

Heya,

I am kinda stuck it seems, the setup is awesome and i did up to T14 killed normal elder and atziri all really easy but my survivability still needs better and damage is not strong enough.
I know i have to improve the setup from a few gem links (golem link for example) but i was wondering what else to improve

This is only the second league ever i played to high end :-)

Thank you in advance for your feedback! Normally profile should be public!

Cheers and thanks again!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info