3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
AlGebrah wrote:
"
the_Arkain wrote:
Hallo,

i don´t see any 2+ million dps. POB shows 450k dps. How do you count the ammaunt of dps?

The dps you see from arc is per totem. You can have four totems with this build.

Are you totally sure about that? I've been playing arc totems the last few leagues and that's about what I've been getting across all totems. This past league I topped out at ~350k dps. Tool tip dps was ~80-90k depending on buffs.
"
"
AlGebrah wrote:
"
the_Arkain wrote:
Hallo,

i don´t see any 2+ million dps. POB shows 450k dps. How do you count the ammaunt of dps?

The dps you see from arc is per totem. You can have four totems with this build.

Are you totally sure about that? I've been playing arc totems the last few leagues and that's about what I've been getting across all totems. This past league I topped out at ~350k dps. Tool tip dps was ~80-90k depending on buffs.

Should be very easy for you to check. Open up Path of Building and unspec Ritual of Awakening. You lose a totem but your sheet DPS doesn't go down.
You can save 1 Point in your tree.
Connect the Shaman's Dominion cluster on the right side und remove the 2 +10 int nodes downward to Mind Over Matter.
Good looking build, short and sweet. I think I'm doing it as my starter. Is there any benefit to those other arc builds on the front page, over this one?
"
Rzarazor49 wrote:
"

Should be very easy for you to check. Open up Path of Building and unspec Ritual of Awakening. You lose a totem but your sheet DPS doesn't go down.

I just checked and you are indeed correct! My exact build in pob gets me 300k dps per totem, so 1.2mil total :-)
"
exguerrero wrote:
Hey I'm very interested in follow your build. Was wondering if you could make a quick addition to your POB to manage trees. E.G the first 20 points go this way, after that this way and so forth. Don't want to go for the wrong points early.

Appreciate the work, thanks!

I will add this in a moment thanks for the reply!
Hey!

This is a great writeup of a guide, and I love that you're responding to questions. I'm probably starting with arc totems in Delve, but I wanted to point out that the PoB you've linked has you shocking enemies (PoB doesn't differentiate between shock levels - which still require 0.2% of enemy health per % effect - leaving your boss shock in the 0-2% range rather than 50%) and not facing guardians/shaper (resists), and that a level 85-90 tree is probably more appropriate for a budget build.

Really interested to see where you'd cut 10-15 points from, since none of them are useless or especially low value. The way I cut it down to 85 would drop to 3606 life/1994 mana but left it at 1M (actual) shaper DPS; you'd probably want to leave more survival on there or make it up in gear.
hey, do totems count as minions? you skilled minion nodes at the passive tree
"
despair1337 wrote:

According to Wiki totem do not count as Minions:

Totems allies are not considered to be minions, and are therefore not affected by minion-specific modifiers.

But PoB shows an increased Damage if i select the minion skills !?

"
venk2011 wrote:
"
despair1337 wrote:

According to Wiki totem do not count as Minions:

Totems allies are not considered to be minions, and are therefore not affected by minion-specific modifiers.

But PoB shows an increased Damage if i select the minion skills !?

Lightning golem maybe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info