3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Hi! Thanks for the guidance. Question! Why you don't have unique body armors in consideration? Isn't soul mantle usable with a curse inmunity flask? Loreweave shouldn't add a lot survivability to the build?

Why you are not considering multiple totems support for general usage? I find it faster when speedrunning and has more sinergy with the ascendancy, reaching 6 totems in total.

Controlled destruction is good considering the amount of crit multi this build achieves ?

I'm asking this myself but I lack the knowledge on totem builds to know the answers, thanks!
"
Delorre wrote:
Heya,

I am kinda stuck it seems, the setup is awesome and i did up to T14 killed normal elder and atziri all really easy but my survivability still needs better and damage is not strong enough.
I know i have to improve the setup from a few gem links (golem link for example) but i was wondering what else to improve

This is only the second league ever i played to high end :-)

Thank you in advance for your feedback! Normally profile should be public!

Cheers and thanks again!!

Main issue I see is you're not using any flasks to increase damage. A diamond flask is a must have in my opinion for this build to get more consistent crits. Other cheap flasks to increase dmg could be an Atziri's Promise and/or Onslaught flask.
Finally found the +1 totem veiled mod, the rest of the stats was bad though. Just need to find another exalt to craft it to a better shield.

Edit:
Yehey, I found another exalt, 2 exalt in 2 days, thanks RNG... shield upgrade :)
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Dec 23, 2018, 2:49:30 AM

I have killed uber elder multiple times now. Got 4.6k hp and 2.4k mana.
i don't know what to upgrade next.
"
Safu12 wrote:

I have killed uber elder multiple times now. Got 4.6k hp and 2.4k mana.
i don't know what to upgrade next.

Try to work in a clear mind jewel. If you have crazy budget, soul mantle + self-flagellation and atziris reflection with a cowards legacy belt is about 850k dps per totem.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Thanks for the build guide! I'm a novice player but this certainly fits me. I played a few seasons of FaceBreaker Ancestral Warchief and while the playstyle is similar, the clear speed of Arc totems is on another level.

In fact, I hope my loot filter is doing its job of alerting me, because it can clear almost a screen away where I can't see the drops without running round in circles.

Some questions I hope you can help me with:

1. Soul Mantle still sounds like BiS for any spell totem build, would you recommend swapping in a 6L Soul Mantle for endgame? (plus Kikazarus and/or Potions of Warding I guess).

2. Is there a guidelines for novices like me about when to get more % critical chance, % critical multiplier or % spell/lightning damage? (Short of putting on and relocating gems over and over, and hoping the in-game stat tells the truth I mean. I don't know if there is such a thing, but say, at +100% spell damage, its better to get 1% of critical chance instead of 10% critical multiplier or something like that?)

Also, I just want to add that I'm using Doryani's Fist for leveling and its pretty cheap and good for someone who's not sure about which rares are good.
"
eskeemoo wrote:
Thanks for the build guide! I'm a novice player but this certainly fits me. I played a few seasons of FaceBreaker Ancestral Warchief and while the playstyle is similar, the clear speed of Arc totems is on another level.

In fact, I hope my loot filter is doing its job of alerting me, because it can clear almost a screen away where I can't see the drops without running round in circles.

1. Soul Mantle still sounds like BiS for any spell totem build, would you recommend swapping in a 6L Soul Mantle for endgame? (plus Kikazarus and/or Potions of Warding I guess).

2. Is there a guidelines for novices like me about when to get more % critical chance, % critical multiplier or % spell/lightning damage? (Short of putting on and relocating gems over and over, and hoping the in-game stat tells the truth I mean. I don't know if there is such a thing, but say, at +100% spell damage, its better to get 1% of critical chance instead of 10% critical multiplier or something like that?)

Also, I just want to add that I'm using Doryani's Fist for leveling and its pretty cheap and good for someone who's not sure about which rares are good.

Soul Mantle is only good with atziris mirror and even that isn'T good any more cause you lose the +1 totem craft. So no. Rare shaped body armour is 100% the Best item
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
eskeemoo wrote:

Soul Mantle is only good with atziris mirror and even that isn'T good any more cause you lose the +1 totem craft. So no. Rare shaped body armour is 100% the Best item

They Best would be 95% crit with Dia flasks up. But around 80% is enough with marylene. After that you can Stack Multi.
"
Bourgee wrote:

You're forgetting about the kikazaru rings. Just equip 2 of em and you still have room for the +1 totem shield.

I'm currently running Soul Mantle/Self Flagilation and the dps is pretty nuts. Also, map curses are actually a buff :-)

Stats:
Lvl 91
770k dps per totem (460k shaper dps) this is without my Vaal RF
4.4k life
2.2k mana

Still working on getting a +1 totem shield.....no luck so far.

First Syndicate run was deathless and took like 2 minutes almost insta phasing. Bosses die in under a second. Just preload all your self curses and go to town on em.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/AuTYhi5P

Gear:

As you can see, all very budget gear aside from the 6L soul mantle. Even a 5L is more than enough dps.

/edit: in my opinion Soul Mantle is just too good to pass up on. An extra totem and gem link is so much dps. Plus the 50% totem life is nice QoL. Don't wanna run 2 kikazaru rings and self-flagilation, just use a warding flask and keep it up.
Last edited by Fritso on Dec 23, 2018, 12:22:41 PM
I see people talking abaut Vaal RF, but i dont see it doing any damage when I use it.

Does it even work with ancestral bond?
Last edited by Thuor99 on Dec 23, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info