3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Can we replace Marylene's Fallacy with heartseeker? or will we suffer great loss of dps?
Why not use Devotion insted of guidance?
Finally got enough currency to switch from dual wield rare sceptres to +1 totem shield + Shimmeron.....oh my what a buff that is. As others have said, the degen from shimmeron isn't that bad.

Stats:
lvl 91
4.3k hp
2.3k mana
5 totems
815k dps (480k shaper dps) per totem

Thanks for this build guide! Didn't think I'd love the totem playstyle this much.

Gear:
So am I missing something obvious or is this build really weak? I switched from enki's ark witch to this and while wearing the same gear am substantially weaker. Levelled it to 70 while my witch is 89, would those 19 levels make even much of a difference?

Also how does this build regen life? Just chug flasks? The couple percent per second from the tree do nothing
"
drizztvoljin wrote:
So am I missing something obvious or is this build really weak? I switched from enki's ark witch to this and while wearing the same gear am substantially weaker. Levelled it to 70 while my witch is 89, would those 19 levels make even much of a difference?

Also how does this build regen life? Just chug flasks? The couple percent per second from the tree do nothing

placed totems give you %hp/%mp regen thanks to the ascension

as for me this is the most facerolling low-budget (<1ex) build I've ever played
all you need for the red maps is 5L soul mantle (25c tops) + warding utility flask
essence worm (13-15c) is optional for low-budget and mandatory for mid budget and higher (unless you switch to self-curses type of build)
period

p.s. I want to aim for Atziri Reflection to drop kikazarus and pick essence worm + some weird dps ring but 30ex... sigh
Last edited by fabregas88 on Dec 24, 2018, 5:14:56 PM
You mention socketing Wrath aura if you get a Worm ring, but doesn't that add dmg to attacks only? Does that somehow affect spells casted by spell totem differently?
"
arkiver wrote:
You mention socketing Wrath aura if you get a Worm ring, but doesn't that add dmg to attacks only? Does that somehow affect spells casted by spell totem differently?

You can't read or you are just lazy?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wrath

"You and nearby allies deal (15-21)% more Spell Lightning Damage"
how do you get 4 totems?
Hi,

I started this build using Zizzaran's version of the build from his path of building and got to level 80 with it. So far I have hit yellow maps and pushing towards red maps with it and it's feeling alright. I am using his non crit variant of the build but I'd eventually like to have one similar to what I have been seeing people post on here.

Firstly, would it be possible for anyone to take a look at what I have so far and let me know what I need to focus on upgrading and what to potentially upgrade to and secondly, is there a list somewhere of optimum items/stats for each slot in? I saw one on the path of building page but I wasn't sure if it was right/up to date.

Thanks for your time!
"
Fritso wrote:
Finally got enough currency to switch from dual wield rare sceptres to +1 totem shield + Shimmeron.....oh my what a buff that is. As others have said, the degen from shimmeron isn't that bad.

Stats:
lvl 91
4.3k hp
2.3k mana
5 totems
815k dps (480k shaper dps) per totem

Thanks for this build guide! Didn't think I'd love the totem playstyle this much.

Gear:

maybe can you have a look at my char? - I'm struggeling with the decision to swap to soul mantle and shimmeron. atm I'm sitting on my +1 totem shield, and I only need to cast twice the arc totem. If i swap to soul mantle, I need to cast it 3 times, to put out that 5 totems

Edit: think I gonna stay on the rare 6 link - switched over just to shimmeron and I even dont recognize the the degen
Last edited by Sensylis on Dec 25, 2018, 3:36:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info