3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
moletron wrote:
im trying this build

how to get power charges ? i dont understand

Conviction of Power ascendancy, tl;dr. Just follow the POB leveling guide as you won't really be needing Power Charges until much later anyway.
Last edited by MisterTails on Dec 21, 2018, 3:39:29 AM
"
tspcz wrote:
flask %chance to gain charge on deal critical strike does not work with totems - there is difference between these 2 flasks (lucky criticals)

the difference is that criticals affecting you affect as well totems BUT the damage of ARC is done by TOTEMS and not you, you yourself can do critical only with spells/attacks which are NOT linked to totems (flame dash, lightning warp, anything else - you will do 0 damage but you can still crit )

little bit confusing what I wrote but in general TOTEMS DO CRITICALS with ARC and NOT YOU (thats why as well for example boots with xxx if you have not critical recently are always active)

Thanks for confirming.

I recently switched out my "chance to gain charge on deal critical strike"-flask.

Was getting crits with Orb of storms though. Conductivity works better :)
(I am guessing curses doesnt crit...)
Question is it good to use the new multiple totem support? and if so which gem do i replace for it hmm
"
MisterTails wrote:
"
Naezwood wrote:
I'm still new so I don't really understand his skill gem choices. I've fallen in love with Phase Run though and I'm not willing to switch it out.

What skill gems aren't you understanding? Can you clarify what you mean?

His skill gems are more than fine :) Tbh i'd rather have a little more HP and being a glass cannon even tho its softcore. No need to insta dying if its avoidable
Hi guys, currently I'm running Soul Mantle and a kikurazu ring (reduced curse effect thing) and I was wondering if it's worth it.
The dps increase from having technically a 7l totem and self flagelation is pretty good but you need to remove the curses with a flask when shit gets real.
I havent managed to get the +1 totem craft but until then, is it worth going like this or should I use a rare chest and try to find a good +1 shield?
Just a quick question for those that know.

What is the point of using coward's legacy with atziri's reflection?

Wouldn't coward's chains be better?

Maybe I am just blatantly missing something but from waht i can tell coward's chains seems more superior.

Or is there something with self flag and the level of the curse?

Thanks.
Just a couple questions:
1) why you don't use runebinder? It's because Ritual of awakening ascendancy prevents you from summoning an odd number of totems, since you summon two at a time?

edit: reading is tech... I've read +1 totem instead of -1... Fail

2) have you used the new multiple totem support, at least for leveling? It seems not worth for endgame, but it could help a lot the leveling process...

Very nice build, i'm actually at 56 with 2 totems but gameplay seems so smooth already.
Last edited by LewsTherin on Dec 21, 2018, 12:04:52 PM
This build can farm uber lab without problems ??
Anyone tried Shimmeron tornado wand? It would be perfect but is that 200 lightning damage to yourself how bad?
"
Keylors wrote:
This build can farm uber lab without problems ??

Clearing it was easy; I actually got through it half asleep (it was really late in the night/morning) without too much trouble. Just gotta remember that movement is a defensive option.

As for farming, I dunno if its more or less efficient than other dedicated farming builds. It should have no trouble though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info