3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

how do you guys like this build compared to say Zizarans build? this seems more "glasscannon" compared to Zizaran but im not sure.
"
famulor wrote:
how do you guys like this build compared to say Zizarans build? this seems more "glasscannon" compared to Zizaran but im not sure.

Ziz playing Hc maybe ?
"
Dzikuuuu wrote:
"
lightdshadows wrote:
Thoughts on Soul Mantle?

i will try this build with soul mantle i switch controler destruction with elemental focus + i add critical damge as 7L

( i want make flask %chance to gain charge on deal critical strike + anticurse) propably it will be nice :D

any tips?

Does your crits count for the flask since its coming from totems?
"
Rakio wrote:
"
Dzikuuuu wrote:
"
lightdshadows wrote:
Thoughts on Soul Mantle?

i will try this build with soul mantle i switch controler destruction with elemental focus + i add critical damge as 7L

( i want make flask %chance to gain charge on deal critical strike + anticurse) propably it will be nice :D

any tips?

Does your crits count for the flask since its coming from totems?

flask "your critical strike is lucky" work so why this shouldn't ?
flask %chance to gain charge on deal critical strike does not work with totems - there is difference between these 2 flasks (lucky criticals)

the difference is that criticals affecting you affect as well totems BUT the damage of ARC is done by TOTEMS and not you, you yourself can do critical only with spells/attacks which are NOT linked to totems (flame dash, lightning warp, anything else - you will do 0 damage but you can still crit )

little bit confusing what I wrote but in general TOTEMS DO CRITICALS with ARC and NOT YOU (thats why as well for example boots with xxx if you have not critical recently are always active)
Last edited by tspcz on Dec 20, 2018, 8:01:12 PM
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
I bought veiled ilevel 75+ shields for like 300c until I got it

Wow! How many did it take you to get it?
"
famulor wrote:

Wait, Zizaran's doing an Arc Totem build? The hell? Link to any info aside from his stream? I wanna see what he's up to.

And from what I've seen of Zizaran, he always points additional points into defensive nodes on the passive tree, such as life, as hardcore players tend to do so; one random rip and, well, yeah.

On the note of this build, its incredibly glass cannon-y. I recall running a similar Arc Totem builds by Gegemo (I think its actually on the front page of the Templar forums, somewhere) several leagues back and I did not feel as flimsy as I do now.

If I get hit by anything, I explode. But the main difference I recall between this build and Gegemo's was that Shimmeron's was meta at the time and the main movement skill was Lightning Warp. It meant that you were more "stubby" but you could move across maps rather quickly. Of course, it was common for me to warp myself into a mob and panic.
"
Wait, Zizaran's doing an Arc Totem build? The hell? Link to any info aside from his stream? I wanna see what he's up to.

He made a youtube guide on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6_wFiPokps I'm still new so I don't really understand his skill gem choices. I've fallen in love with Phase Run though and I'm not willing to switch it out.
Last edited by Naezwood on Dec 21, 2018, 12:12:38 AM
"
Naezwood wrote:
I'm still new so I don't really understand his skill gem choices. I've fallen in love with Phase Run though and I'm not willing to switch it out.

What skill gems aren't you understanding? Can you clarify what you mean?
im trying this build

how to get power charges ? i dont understand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info