3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
PeetDaGreat wrote:
Hey, awesome build. I wanted to make this in HC. Would you recommend taking any extra life/resit nodes instead of some of the damage nodes? Or maybe something else? I was even thinking of taking MoM earlier on.

Drop Spiritual Aid and the Lightning nodes and go for the scion lifewheel
Should I change increased critical strikes to elemental focus? In pob it brings +19k more damage with my current setup.
Any justification for Multiple Totems support?

Shaper, tier: 15 elder and lvl 83 mastermind down. Next is uber elder.
Hi,

i Play the same biuld, realy nice.

But how many life and mana u have?

i do realy good dmg but i Play at the Moment with only 3.4k life

Is this normal?
"
Bourgee wrote:
I am currently thinking about going for GC Totem as a starter because statsticks gonna be way cheaper than 3.4 and they are a little saver for delves cause freeze = OP deff mechanic. But we still need to wait for patchnotes to do the final desicion!

and u play with 3 totems?
"
Noleechbraw wrote:
Hi,

i Play the same biuld, realy nice.

But how many life and mana u have?

i do realy good dmg but i Play at the Moment with only 3.4k life

Is this normal?

The Mind Over Matter node makes your mana act as a second life pool, so for you effective HP, most people just add their mana pool to their life pool with MoM builds. How much mana do you have?

3.4k is on the low side though. Most people I've seen have around 4.5-5k life and 2-3k mana.

EDIT: I looked at your profile and your gear is fine. I'd recommend to replace your ring though and get one with life, mana and lightning damage. You can get a pretty good one for around 10-20c.
Last edited by MichaelKnightro on Dec 19, 2018, 8:18:07 AM
I just fossil crafted this belt and wanted to give a heads up. Most of you will probably already know this, but there's a thread on Reddit explaining how to craft these. You need a prismatic, pristine and metallic fossil and use a high item level stygian vise. I've crafted 3 so far and all of them are pretty good.

I really enjoy the build so far and i want to push it all the league. Was looking on poe ninja around arc totem build and many top tier using this setup: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/laphroaig9/Laphroaig_totem?i=0&search=item%3DAtziris-Reflection%26skill%3DArc

Can u guys know where or is there a forum page for it ??

Thx alot

And again nice build mate
Why we use increased critical strikes instead of elemental focus? In pob if I change increased critical strikes with elemental focus it gives me 20k single hit damage and 42k dps more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info