3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Desbris wrote:
@Beerleague

What misinformation? You realise there are some folks using POB and importing their character into it, as I have done. There, many can see exactly what gains they get from x/y.

Do you realise that Spiritual Aid, for my character, and many others that I have seen on this thread, is beneficial to the character, not a detriment?

I don't understand what your problem is? I have the numbers on my POB infront of me, what more do you want?

I even compare both the average hit AND total DPS, and oh what a shocker, Spiritual Aid is infact extremely good value.

Just let him talk bro. He is just an ignorant dude. Just do whatever improves your build. No need to keep talking to him.
For my current character Arcane Potency is better than minion nodes.

BTW you two are worth of each other. Lot's of negativity calling each other retards and noobs. Great example for the whole community.

I'm sorry but I'm not interested in the slightest whos epen is bigger - I came here to gain some knowledge but past few pages were 10% of some information and 90% pure talkshit. Eh.
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Dec 18, 2018, 12:50:00 PM
What about Choir of the Storm amulet instead of Marylens ?
"
xtraomg wrote:
What about Choir of the Storm amulet instead of Marylens ?

Dmg wise it's worse and since we offscreen most the bolt will not Hit much. So overall it's bad for totembuilds.
My current gear - - any suggestions for improvements.

Red elder and all red maps are a breeze - trying uber elder soon (kaom's roots boots needed?)

I could use added lightning gem or lightning pen - currently I like the partial cold damage shatter action (also safe for on death effects)

Loreweave preferred for the 80 allres, and offense almost the same as a +crit chest. Also am a fan of Atziri's Foible with MOM and a good corruption or double corruption and reduced attributes requirements so no extra dex needed.

How is the Arc Chain uberlab enchant vs. 40% arc damage? Never tested it yet.
Wise Oak Flask with balanced res?

Is either of these worth of that +1 totems craft?
the new multiple totems support gem why not use in this build, i am missing something?
"
xadrianx95 wrote:
the new multiple totems support gem why not use in this build, i am missing something?

It's less dmg and you need 1 more cast to get to max totems placed
Hey, awesome build. I wanted to make this in HC. Would you recommend taking any extra life/resit nodes instead of some of the damage nodes? Or maybe something else? I was even thinking of taking MoM earlier on.
"
PeetDaGreat wrote:
Hey, awesome build. I wanted to make this in HC. Would you recommend taking any extra life/resit nodes instead of some of the damage nodes? Or maybe something else? I was even thinking of taking MoM earlier on.

Yes you can check my tree - going for the big lifewheel (or ziz video 3.5. starter arc totems - for non crit which is how you want to start)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info