3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Bourgee wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:
They will be the same amount of damage but you lose some crafting posibilitys. Bone helmet = 5% dmg. 80% minion damage on 1h weapons is 9% dmg. That's an easy to craft mod and is as powerful as the other t1 mods. So don't just take the minionnodes on the tree when you want to compare this 2. And also we would need 7 points to get to 2 jewel Sockets. Spiritual Aid Takes 5.

Try again. Even on your tree you have 2 open slots 5 points away.

80% damage on weapons is okay, but worse than the spell damage + chaos craft or flat spell damage craft. Bone helm is probably the best argument, but shoehorning yourself into only that helm is a bad choice IMO

Sry but you got to be retarded if you think you get 2 jewel nodes with 5 points. And 80%is the same amount of damage than to spell damage! Check pob and be quiet.

Also, just to point out -

On Betrayal character - OP is NOT using the minion nodes (because they are garbage) Even on his standard character - Shamanistic Fury and Lighting Walker are MORE additive damage than the minion wheel and also come w/ lightning res and totem placement speed!

My guess? OP wrote guide to sell Crafted Bone Helms to other noobs.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Desbris wrote:
"

Here - 1-5c Jewels

http://poe.trade/search/ukohahoninokan

Taking 2 of these would be better than that wheel. Budget.

Not true.

Yes true - put them in even his crappy PoB and check it. double cast speed and multi jewel is far better.

Hell you can get 40% increased damage on the jewel if you really want non multiplicative scaling.

Look, I think most people understand there are slight differences depending on what gear you have and what surrounding nodes you want to take. 3 pages of a forum isn't worth arguing over a difference of less than 1% dps.

If you're this passionate, write up your own build guide. I'd love to read it.
I am not talking about fucking crafting table crafts. I am talking about fossil crafts. Pls just leave this page you are super annoying because you ignore everything i write and talk incorrect shit.
Last edited by Bourgee on Dec 18, 2018, 12:08:40 PM
"
Bourgee wrote:
I am not talking about fucking crafting table crafts. I am talking about fossil crafts. Pls just leave this page you are super annoying because you ignore everything i write and talk incorrect shit.

Wow.. fossil crafts are even worse

You can buy wands or daggers for 5-10c that are going to be better unless you are spamming ex upon ex worth of fossils and other crafting components into the weapons.

I mean hell, you don't even follow your own build guide.
Last edited by BeerLeague on Dec 18, 2018, 12:11:03 PM
"
Ulkio wrote:
Hey ! I'm currently playing with a winter orb build, but it feels like I will have to spend a lot to increase my damage. I tried an arc totem build last league and made it to guardians. Didn't try shaper though.
This league I want to beat him, so I'm gonna try your build :) I have a few questions

I used soul mantle last league. I really don't like it. Do you think 3 totems are enough for mapping (until red maps) ? +1 totem shields seem a bit expensive for now (with good stats, not random shields)

How does the build deal with syndicates ? Do they get killed easily ? It's a nightmare with my winter orb build. (Although they just got nerfed but haven't played yet)

I like movespeed. Is Devoto a good option ?

You can easy beat everything up to shaper without 4. Totem.
"
Dulahey wrote:

Look, I think most people understand there are slight differences depending on what gear you have and what surrounding nodes you want to take. 3 pages of a forum isn't worth arguing over a difference of less than 1% dps.

If you're this passionate, write up your own build guide. I'd love to read it.

I wrote one of the OG GC totem guides, its similar enough w/ some differences in gear. Didn't have time to update the guide for this new season, or for Arc since the buffs, but I don't like seeing so much misinformation out there.

OP and his cronies are blatantly spreading misleading information.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:

You can buy wands or daggers for 5-10c that are going to be better unless you are spamming ex upon ex worth of fossils and other crafting components into the weapons.

Bound fossils are cheap af and easy to farm. This is the last time i answer your ignorant shit because you are obviiusly not intelligent enough to even get the easiest shit.
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:

Bound fossils are cheap af and easy to farm. This is the last time i answer your ignorant shit because you are obviiusly not intelligent enough to even get the easiest shit.

obviiusly not intelligent enough to even get the easiest shit.

I'll leave this here.

If anyone actually needs help, PM me in game
Just some quick things for everyone joining and reading some dumb comments:
1. You can allways change the passiv tree, gear, gems and whatever you want.
2. If you not follow the guide stop complain about anything that is not in this guide.
3. This build is being used by a lot of players in the past leagues. 4 leagues in a row by me.
4. This is a starter build if you want to go into endgame take a look at the "bis" gear on pob and feel free to change the tree to some more jewel sockets/life/Mana or whatever you feel like.
5. If you come into a forumguide and just want to talk it bad, maybe consider just leaving it or at least think twice before you write wrong shit that even new players know it's wrong.
Last edited by Bourgee on Dec 18, 2018, 12:28:19 PM
@Beerleague

What misinformation? You realise there are some folks using POB and importing their character into it, as I have done. There, many can see exactly what gains they get from x/y.

Do you realise that Spiritual Aid, for my character, and many others that I have seen on this thread, is beneficial to the character, not a detriment?

I don't understand what your problem is? I have the numbers on my POB infront of me, what more do you want?

I even compare both the average hit AND total DPS, and oh what a shocker, Spiritual Aid is infact extremely good value.

Last edited by Desbris on Dec 18, 2018, 12:35:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info