3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Here is my current setup:

I feel like I'm not clearing mobs fast enough and die pretty often too. What changes should I make for more dps/survivability?
Only seeing 2 points in the path of building tree? Nvm just forgot to update PoB :P
Last edited by dopium on Dec 19, 2018, 2:16:49 PM
Hey guys!
I enjoy thise build a lot.
i wanted to know : what do you think about this flask instead of the onslaught one?

"
michaud808 wrote:
I really enjoy the build so far and i want to push it all the league. Was looking on poe ninja around arc totem build and many top tier using this setup: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/laphroaig9/Laphroaig_totem?i=0&search=item%3DAtziris-Reflection%26skill%3DArc

Can u guys know where or is there a forum page for it ??

Sure if you can afford Atziris Reflection shield. It's about 35 ex / only 7 for sale at the moment.
Yeah, make sure to buy a couple of Reflections in case you accidentally vendor one of them.
Hello, im following this build and its going excellent so far! My question is: do we get the correspondent increments from Flesh Offering skill once we get Spiritual Aid node?.

Thank you very much-
I posted earlier in the thread on page 84 about using Armageddon brands with totems as I really liked that skill. Alas, after having looked through path of building self-cast seems the way to go. I came to this conclusion in due part to rune binder, a keystone you would want with brands that sadly removes a totem when used. I guess It would still be a doable build if you got that enchant on your shield for an extra totem, but a bit clunky overall. I also asked about how crit works in this game which I think I about 90% understand now. 😊

Anyway, now that I am invested in arc totems, I have had some new questions. I’m not at end game yet and my gear is severely lacking. (don’t look at my gloves please) Though if you do see them and have compassion send me a pair. Those syndicate members are starting to tickle me health pool. Ok on to my question! I was wondering if I am missing something in deviating from the posted build path? It seems that I have higher total dps using this tree posted below but what do I know? (nothing it seems lol) www.poeurl.com/cc2M or https://pastebin.com/6qqxTuja

I was doing glacial cascade totems a while back and was looking through my skill tree for that build and noticed my crit was way higher. I post this because I’m trying to compare the build and see if I made some mistakes on my cascade build. So far I see that grabbing Alira as bandit would have been better than the 2 skill points. Lol (75.60% crit chance and 94.05% effective)
www.poeurl.com/cc3e or https://pastebin.com/Hbu1dJVm

Thanks to anyone who reads and helps. Sorry if some of these questions have been asked. I have been reading the thread as I go but there is a lot to take in and sort through.
Last edited by Zorven on Dec 19, 2018, 4:14:33 PM
Thoughts on Soul Mantle?
Hi, thanks for the build!

I don't get why we keep CODT and Immortal call on low levels so it triggers on every hit?
Last edited by mapcar on Dec 19, 2018, 6:31:01 PM
So this build not going for Soul mantle ? So with the new shield enchant we will be at 4 totem max ?

Is it still viable if we go soulmantle with atziri reflexion / elder essence worm wrath with shaped ring that give 80% increased damage if the other ring is an elder ring ?

Or we not going for soulmantle and going for all crit chance / multi ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info