3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
"
michaud808 wrote:
I really enjoy the build so far and i want to push it all the league. Was looking on poe ninja around arc totem build and many top tier using this setup: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/laphroaig9/Laphroaig_totem?i=0&search=item%3DAtziris-Reflection%26skill%3DArc

Can u guys know where or is there a forum page for it ??

Sure if you can afford Atziris Reflection shield. It's about 35 ex / only 7 for sale at the moment.

Yeah but do you know if there is a forum post about that build ?
"
Sweetdeal89 wrote:
guess I stay on 4 for now, not sure about the chest, cuz of resistance. They are a very own cosmos :D

yeah if you can get your hands on the shield, its quite expensive
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
michaud808 wrote:
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
"
michaud808 wrote:
I really enjoy the build so far and i want to push it all the league. Was looking on poe ninja around arc totem build and many top tier using this setup: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/laphroaig9/Laphroaig_totem?i=0&search=item%3DAtziris-Reflection%26skill%3DArc

Can u guys know where or is there a forum page for it ??

Sure if you can afford Atziris Reflection shield. It's about 35 ex / only 7 for sale at the moment.

Yeah but do you know if there is a forum post about that build ?

You can check mine under Shuhckz. I'm following a Betrayal league build but I play on Standard. I modified mine a tad for more resistance so I can run shaper ring combo and cowards legacy. I've been using the reflection shield for a while now and at this point I'm pretty sure I can't live without it!
Hi! I've seen a lot of questions about pantheon and not a single answer!
Can someone share the best pantheon choices for the build please?

I've been using solaris + garukhan.

How much improves the build with the gems at level 20 of quality? Is it worth the investment?
"
EdwardElric66 wrote:

How much improves the build with the gems at level 20 of quality? Is it worth the investment?

Most of them get pretty serious damage increase. Is seems you dont know you can make your own 20q gems by trading lvl20 gem + 1gcp to any vendor. The result would be lvl 1 20q gem.
"
lightdshadows wrote:
Thoughts on Soul Mantle?

i will try this build with soul mantle i switch controler destruction with elemental focus + i add critical damge as 7L

( i want make flask %chance to gain charge on deal critical strike + anticurse) propably it will be nice :D

any tips?
Does Minion Damage (from for example Bone Helmet) count towards Totem damage? Poe wiki clearly says that Totems are no Minions.
your pob link broken? no matter what, tree always has only 2 points assigned

edit: nvm, updating pob fixed
Last edited by Zoricus on Dec 20, 2018, 6:50:16 AM
"
Does Minion Damage (from for example Bone Helmet) count towards Totem damage? Poe wiki clearly says that Totems are no Minions.

This is why you have Spiritual Aid node.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spiritual_Aid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info