3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Where I can get that +1 totems craft for shield? Also tips what to improve next in my gear?

They will be the same amount of damage but you lose some crafting posibilitys. Bone helmet = 5% dmg. 80% minion damage on 1h weapons is 9% dmg. That's an easy to craft mod and is as powerful as the other t1 mods. So don't just take the minionnodes on the tree when you want to compare this 2. And also we would need 7 points to get to 2 jewel Sockets. Spiritual Aid Takes 5.
"
Bourgee wrote:
They will be the same amount of damage but you lose some crafting posibilitys. Bone helmet = 5% dmg. 80% minion damage on 1h weapons is 9% dmg. That's an easy to craft mod and is as powerful as the other t1 mods. So don't just take the minionnodes on the tree when you want to compare this 2. And also we would need 7 points to get to 2 jewel Sockets. Spiritual Aid Takes 5.

Try again. Even on your tree you have 2 open slots 5 points away.

80% damage on weapons is okay, but worse than the spell damage + chaos craft or flat spell damage craft. Bone helm is probably the best argument, but shoehorning yourself into only that helm is a bad choice IMO
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:

80% damage on weapons is okay, but worse than the spell damage + chaos craft or flat spell damage craft. Bone helm is probably the best argument, but shoehorning yourself into only that helm is a bad choice IMO

Sry but you got to be retarded if you think you get 2 jewel nodes with 5 points. And 80%is the same amount of damage than to spell damage! Check pob and be quiet.
Last edited by Bourgee on Dec 18, 2018, 11:36:20 AM
"

Here - 1-5c Jewels

http://poe.trade/search/ukohahoninokan

Taking 2 of these would be better than that wheel. Budget.

Not true.
Last edited by Desbris on Dec 18, 2018, 11:41:34 AM
"
Bourgee wrote:

If I want to craft weapon like this what base should I use?
"
Makek93 wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:

If I want to craft weapon like this what base should I use?

Best would be a shaped kris with ilvl 85. Shaped wand is okay too.
Hey ! I'm currently playing with a winter orb build, but it feels like I will have to spend a lot to increase my damage. I tried an arc totem build last league and made it to guardians. Didn't try shaper though.
This league I want to beat him, so I'm gonna try your build :) I have a few questions

I used soul mantle last league. I really don't like it. Do you think 3 totems are enough for mapping (until red maps) ? +1 totem shields seem a bit expensive for now (with good stats, not random shields)

How does the build deal with syndicates ? Do they get killed easily ? It's a nightmare with my winter orb build. (Although they just got nerfed but haven't played yet)

I like movespeed. Is Devoto a good option ?
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:

Sry but you got to be retarded if you think you get 2 jewel nodes with 5 points. And 80%is the same amount of damage than to spell damage! Check pob and be quiet.

The spell damage mod also comes w/ 6% chaos. Yes its better.

PoB will show you this as well.

If you want to be noob, do it, but dont recommend that people follow.
"
Desbris wrote:
"

Here - 1-5c Jewels

http://poe.trade/search/ukohahoninokan

Taking 2 of these would be better than that wheel. Budget.

Not true.

Yes true - put them in even his crappy PoB and check it. double cast speed and multi jewel is far better.

Hell you can get 40% increased damage on the jewel if you really want non multiplicative scaling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info