3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
deaxi wrote:
"
Loving the build so far. Shaper was pretty much a breeze. My gear:

How do you deal with the shimmeron's damage done to you since the nerf?

Honestly, I can't even feel it's there. Balanced Wise Oak does help and I'm at 88% in all resistances. I dropped it from Elder and decided to just try it. It did more damage than the best weapon I had at the time, which was a very good dagger with spell damage, lots of crit and flat lightning and I couldn't notice the downside, so I decided to stick with it instead of buying a 10ex dagger or wand.
Last edited by MichaelKnightro on Dec 18, 2018, 3:36:56 AM
why arnt u using poes path system? i cant even see the link of the talent tree u being putting points in :p

Since im pretty sure not everyone wanna download the "program for that" i feel its more then right do it newbie friendly by adding it poe site a talent tree of ur build.

Thank you :)
Last edited by marremurt on Dec 18, 2018, 3:50:22 AM
"
marremurt wrote:
why arnt u using poes path system? i cant even see the link of the talent tree u being putting points in :p

Since im pretty sure not everyone wanna download the "program for that" i feel its more then right do it newbie friendly by adding it poe site a talent tree of ur build.

You really should try path of building mate. I know it may seem a bit too much for a new player but it has so much information thats valuable when leveling. instead of showing a full level 91 tree you can break it up into smaller parts so you know where to go for the first say 30 levels etc.
"
famulor wrote:
"
marremurt wrote:

You really should try path of building mate. I know it may seem a bit too much for a new player but it has so much information thats valuable when leveling. instead of showing a full level 91 tree you can break it up into smaller parts so you know where to go for the first say 30 levels etc.

i would be thanksful if u could pm me the full tree of this build please :p

thank you <3
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
jsnayrb wrote:

So do you recommend jumping to your tree prior to getting better gear?

Yes, the minion tree is a waste

Hardly a waste, Spiritual Aid gives the second most DPS boost, behind Heart of Thunder, you'd know this, if you know...you actually checked the numbers on POB.
EDIT: Figured it out.
Last edited by Khilrathi on Dec 18, 2018, 5:06:40 AM
Started to play this league (played few hours in 2013). What slots i should upgrade? I have around 200c.

here is my gear dmg is amazing but get one shot killed most of times makin me angry so want to change inpulsa armor but dunno inpulsa works with totems ?
Can some veteran check my gear and tell me what i can upgrade? Name is TatayNardo

You should consider running conductivity with arcane surge / spell cascade, it gives a nice dmg boost

Try to get spell dmg and crit/crit multi on your amulet

I would rather run Flame dash instead of Whirling blades, you dont wanna whirl into the pack directly to proc fortify anyway, but thats just a matter of taste

I also dont think Loreweave is the best chest for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info