[Closed Applications] [EU] Burning Oath | Small, tight-knit guild.

(✿◕‿◕) looking for people that can read (✿◕‿◕)
(✿◕‿◕) looking for people that can read (✿◕‿◕)
(✿◕‿◕) dont know what to write (✿◕‿◕)
Hey there, Gnarfo here.
I'm 29 years old and live in Berlin, Germany. I play PoE since Domination and I think I played every SC-league since. I usually don't go for 24+ achievements but I really enjoy mapping in a group.
For this league I took a whole week off from word and plan to play as much as possible (12-16 hours per day), so 24+ achievements are not unlikely next league. I'm currently trying to get into racing and will practice league-starts till next week. I would love to participate in an active guild where I can get to know people a little bit more. I'm willing to help other members whenever I can.
(✿◕‿◕)
Hey guys, i'm Stevan, playing as Zonemash usually. I earned 570 hours in this game back in 2015, and got back into it few days ago. For all i know, count me in as a beginner.

I'm from Serbia (EU) and i usually play 4-5 hours daily on average, double that for the synthesis. I've never been in guild and i would like to join guild that cooperates well, is chill and relaxed while also having a goal.

My personal goal for the new league is to acquire Head hunter and then use it to farm fun divination cards such as Glimmer of Hope (I just love Ventor's gamble). I might even get Windripper but i'm yet to decide on that one.

All this being said, i am very talkative and i enjoy learning about game. Hopefully, we'll explore some maps together in upcoming expansion.

Best of luck,

Zonemash
Hey Guys, Alfredsson here,

currently I am looking for a guild to start the new league with.

Im 33 and from Germany. Played casual D2 for 15 years an just started POE in January during my winter holdiay. POE is all I ever wished for in D2.

Work occupies me during the week but have lots of time during the weekend (24h+ session).

So im not too bad at the game I guess and learn quickly but ill be never that hardcore hc-Player.

Would be great to join,

cu
Sup Guys,

poeple on the internet call me Suji. 29 YO. I am from germany and looking for an active SC Guild.
I play PoE since Beta... when Kripp was still a thing. rip old Kripp :D
I have about 3-5k hours in the game. I usually go for at least 24 challenges in a League.

I have Discord and Teamspeak installed.

I would very much like to join your Guild!

Cheers
(✿◕‿◕) hi (✿◕‿◕)
(✿◕‿◕) still looking for plebs (✿◕‿◕)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info