[Closed Applications] [EU] Burning Oath | Small, tight-knit guild.

Hi,

I'm 27, from Durham and just recently started playing PoE again. I tried it a few years ago but didn't have much time. I currently have around 30-40 hours per week to play, though with it being Christmas this can change at short notice.

I'm level 54 at the moment on a Jugg, just working my way around the game, trying to learn the ropes. With a little help I think I'll be ready for Betrayal!

Thanks
(✿◕‿◕) up
Hi,
I'm Mark (19) from Czech Republic, i've been playing PoE with commitment at the end of Delve. I usually spend around 2 to 8 hours in-game (Depends on school and work) I'm mostly just looking for a group to chat around and have fun with.

If there's anything else, feel free to message me.
Hey there,
I'm Jon, 34, and based in EU. Been playing on and off since 2013 but I've been playing a lot more last 3-4 leagues. I tend to play a lot in the first month a bit less the second. My highest level is 95 and this league my goal is to go over 25 challenges. I'm basically looking for an easy going guild to theorycraft and joke around with at times. I can also be active in discord if needed,

Cheers.

(✿◕‿◕) up
Hi!
I'm a 28 year old guy from Sweden. I've played some leagues to the endgame and usually play 3 different builds each league. I'm considering playing a support build this league so I'm in need of more players to group up with.
I'm looking for a guild with players that like to group up and push endgame fast during the leagues. When a league starts I play 4-12 hours a day.
Hi,
My name is Michael, I'm 24 years old. Currently I live and play from Europe. I returned to PoE around a month ago after a few years break. I really like what they did with the game right now, so I want to play upcoming league more actively. I think it should be more satisfying with nice guild and I like yours very much! I'm playing around 4-8 hours a day depending on IRL stuff. I'm happy to join discord or anything you use.

Thanks, hope to hear from you!
Hi.
My name is Rasmus, I'm 22 years old, live in Europe, work alot, and spent as much as my sparetime i can playing video games.
I'm a League only player, and i play the leagues for like 1.5-2.5months, during that time i play the games as much as possible from 4-16hours aday depending on it being weekdays or weekends.
what im mostly looking for in a guild is people to party up with to speed up lvling and such at the start of a league, a place where people help each other out and such.

If you got any questions feel free to contact me
boop (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Luhcs, NA, 27, Looking for a Relaxing and helpful guild for the launch of betrayal, been playing Since around when league dropped. then took a big Haitus Until Fall of Oriath, played on and off From breach to Delve. I generally Play Upwards of 8 hours a Day(but its nighttime over here), Starting to Finally Get a good Foothold into the Game, and just hoping for a Good set of people to Pay the Leagues with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info