[Closed Applications] [EU] Burning Oath | Small, tight-knit guild.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ [insert uncreative and boring guild-name] TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hi there,

Looking for a guild for Delve.

I'm 29 from Ireland, I usually play 6 or so hours a night after work. I'm looking for a group of people to group up and chat with while i play
Last edited by Tyoll on Aug 16, 2018, 6:04:27 AM
Hi,

I'm applying for 2 of your precious guild slots. A friend of mine and I would like to join. Our old guild is quite dead and we're looking to party up with people. We're both pretty experienced playing since 2013. We're league players and play a lot in the beginning of the league. Most of the time our goal is it to reach 36 challenges. I'm looking forward hearing from you.

Bye Arylsal
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Good morning!

I'm back from a break from Path of Exile and would like to join a guild for the Delve league.

I've been playing since the Breach league, I stopped playing during the Bestiary league just to take a bit of a break but now I'd like to return during the Delve league to try out to dive down as deep as possible.

I'm 28, live in England and when I'm in full Path of Exile mode I play a few hours most days.

Discord Name: NoKickingPenguins#8582
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ still looking for fellow miners
Hi there,

I'm 25 from Italy. Started playing PoE during closed beta but took a long hiatus shortly after (sadly missed leagues like Breach, Perandus and Legacy). Came back during the last couple of weeks of Harbringer and well...I immedately remembered why I loved the game. I'm looking for a small and friendly guild, since I've never been a fan of those large/corporate-like ones, and this seems the perfect fit for me :D. I basically only play temp leagues (3-4h a day unless work gets in the way),

Hope to catch you all in the imminent mines :)

Last edited by stingwwe on Aug 22, 2018, 4:28:20 PM
Hello!

My name is Scott. I am 22 years old from Eastern USA. My playtime varies depending on my motivation. But I typically play several hours a night, and too much when I get into the game. I recently started halfway into incursion league; and played flashback for the first week or two. I made it to maps with about 6 different characters, but lose interest from there. I am looking for a guild that hangs out in voice chat and is a small community of friends. Not a huge guild that you are just a faceless member. All I want from the guild is some people to chat with while mapping solo. Hopefully, with this I can do more than Tier 1 maps; cause the social isolation is what kills it for me (along with my non-SSD load times).

Discord: Trix_Are_For_Scoot#3156
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info