[Closed Applications] [EU] Burning Oath | Small, tight-knit guild.

(✿◕‿◕) still a few open spots (✿◕‿◕)
IRL Name: Morten Skat Nedergaard
IGN: OddMushroom, everywhere including Discord
Highest level: 99 during a race

Been Playing PoE since Ambush/Invasion got a couple of demigod's on std mostly only play leagues n race season.
Just looking for a guild for social interaction's and the occasional grp play.
Roxor and Chiblue can vouch for me.

bump - recruiting again :3
Last edited by ZullieTheWitch on Aug 25, 2019, 2:07:18 PM
Hello,

I'm Page, from the UK, and I am 21.

I have only recently started, and have wanted to find a group to play with, but have found that the public groups might as well be solo.

I'm still learning the game, and could use the help of more experienced players with end game content.

So far I have only been able to reach 8 challenges, but with the new league coming in a few weeks I want to blow that out of the water.
Last edited by Pageanator2000 on Aug 25, 2019, 9:07:14 PM
bump
Hey i'm John, im 28 years old and software developer living in germany.

Playing PoE since Beta with some stops here and there but very active again since 3.0 (36+ challenges every league).

I mostly play for the first 4 weeks into a league while the first week is something like 10-12 hours+/day. Will return as soon as a league event starts, ofc. :)

Since i've played nearly alone for the last 2 leagues, im looking for a group/guild to smash the next leagues towers into the ground!

Greets

Edit: my profile should be open, but im trashing everything to my rl friends when leaving the league.. so you won't see much items lol.
Last edited by JeyP51 on Aug 28, 2019, 12:34:39 AM
Hey, Mathias here. I'm from Denmark, and I turn 29 in a few days.

I've been playing since Legacy-league with nearly 2200hours accounted for on Steam. I usually play the first 1-1,5 months of a league, mostly getting 24 challenges(forgot to get it in Incursion). My most played league was Harbinger, where I managed to get 36 challenges, and my first (and so far only) Headhunter. Highest level ever achieved is 97.

My buddies don't share the same (over)-enthusiasm for PoE as I do, so I'm looking for some like-minded people to play and share experiences with.

Outside of PoE, I play DotA and Brawlhalla.
Hi, I am dabreadman, from Ireland. 20 years old, studying computer science.

Been playing poe since beta, would be active for temp leagues :)
I haven't got to know many friends who'd be interested in Poe, so would definitely like to join an active guild.

Other than poe, I'd also play LOL.

IGN: sacstanxiang2
(✿◕‿◕)
Hello!
I'm luis, from Spain. 30 years old, Architect.

I've been playing since "synthesis", and im improving evry league. I've made 26 challenge, and my mine char was a 2H slayer cyclone lvl92. Hope this new league i'll do it better 'cause i love this game! Of course, i'm pretty newbie and still don't know evrything.

I've been playing solo, and now its the time to enter a guild!

IGN: MeKaso

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info