[Closed Applications] [EU] Burning Oath | Small, tight-knit guild.

(✿◕‿◕) FeelsArcMan (✿◕‿◕)
Hello, Burning oath.

My name is Mark [EU]. 23 years old. I think of myself as an average poe player, that plays a lot. I started playing path of exile since it came out. I have played a lot of builds and tried making some(good and bad), in betrayal I want to reach endgame bosses, and 100(hoping). the main reason I am looking for a guild is for the social part.

Sincerely
Mark

Discord: Henriksen#8161

(✿◕‿◕) FeelsArcMan (✿◕‿◕)
Hello fellow slaves of path of exiles, i have been playing this game on and off for 1-2 years. Got around 500+ hours into the game and gets equally confused to create my own build each time a new league shows up! Ive been in a guild before but it was so big it wasnt fun, id like to just hang around with a more close group of people. Im intending to play this new upcoming league and currently trying to figure out some builds, which will take aeons upon aeons.

My humor is very sarcastic and i can make fun of people but i never try to do it with any ill intent and its fine to just tell me to shut up. Its okay, i dont get offended so easily. Usually. Most likely. I think.

Anyways my discord is Kanin#9430, feel free to add me. I try to play every weekend but depending on my work, i might play less or more.

Sayonara~
Hello i'm a 20 year old swede. i've played poe since 2013 but actually starting playing a lot in legacy league and played a couple hundred hours every league since. I quite enjoy some jolly cooperation in games and like the social aspect of a community and I'm often the type to speak far too much. I've always played solo poe so far and thought it be fun for a change of pace.
Hi!
I'm 22 years old guy usually playing once every second/third temp SC league. I'm planning to go full nerd this league like 12+ hours per day on the start. I'm moderately experienced, I don't have knowledge about incursion and delve mechanics because I didn't play them but I started playing when there was closed beta(so frustrating to wait for code :P). What I am looking for is people to talk to on chat, memes, funny jokes etc. that enhances my game experience. Playing 'alone' is not for me, because I get bored very quickly.
Thanks for reading!
(✿◕‿◕) synthesis waiting room (✿◕‿◕)
(✿◕‿◕) synthesis waiting room (✿◕‿◕)
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████████████
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░
Last edited by blank0815 on Feb 26, 2019, 10:37:20 AM
Hi my online name is Galezon, I'm 18 from Indonesia. I might be able to play a bit of synthesis (not much because A levels coming up no may-june). My goal is to learn more about PoE as it is a very deep game and I have finally found my passion ever since I left dota. I started playing since the last month of Betrayal league, will use up synthesis as my more in-depth learning/experiments, and plan to play seriously once the next league after synthesis comes up. I'm moving to somewhere in Europe by october for Uni so I can have same time zones as you guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info