[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"

Unwawering Stance have to save me from any stuns. Include freeze. But it's not freeze i don't have negative effects.

Unwavering Stance does not prevent freeze (unless you are using Kaom's Root).

"
Bilnaad wrote:

i know now why it did this, it was something in the skill tree, fount it out by watching a video

Yes. You need to spec into Call to Arms.

"
3eko wrote:
How come that i keep getting one shot, my resistances are at 101,123,127 and my chaos is at -41, but my armour is at 2091, does armour that matter? Pls help

Besides what @spaceace7373 (he has some nice gears) stated, you will also want to get your chaos resist into positive range. I recommend at least 30% chaos resist.

Use the recommended flask and get your life pool to 6000 by the time you hit level 90.

Your gears are missing too many life rolls. Use a rare 6L chest. It will be better than Tabula.

I would start off with getting gears that have high life roll and good resistance rolls. Once you get your survivability up, then you will look into upgrading your damage (check out recommended gears and rares section).

"
ImmortalBR wrote:
Hi! the multistrike gem cancels the combust effect of infernal cry ?? after I equipped this gem, the counter doesn't come out more than 6, is it normal?

Multistrike does not cancel combust effect from Infernal Cry.

However, it is prone to attack cancellation. If you let go of the key prematurely, it will cancel off the attacks.
Started with this build but switched to other approach on it - invented forgotten way of Kaom + windshriek + 2 curses(ring+gloves) + amulet with 22lvl anger and hungry loop for free 5-link cyclone(fortify, rage, elemental damage, infused channeling). Worked perfect for me except red tier ultimatums sometimes rip - and some tier 16 bosses sometime can kill - but only with strong attack mods cuz armor of this char is low - 4400~. It works, it lives, it kills(some more damage and hp on the way - need 10 lvls to get to 9k+ hp(currently 7555). Can't say it is the best way to play ngamahu but it's pretty solid and not so expensive as your endgame example - budget is 15ex or lower(~10 if you are lucky enough) for my current state and 30-45ex for high endgame(like good stygian, helmet, rings and offering to the serpent with curse on hit). I think I can manage getting 2nd ring in build and getting 4-5L cyclone. Also BiS will be amutet with additional curse, hp, anger lvl22 and some attack mods or res.

Can reccomend to start with this build but after lvl 78-80 you'll need to either switch to something much more tanky or with much more dps or waste currency on massive upgrade(this build strat/mine/or any other with good stats)

my current character - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JajajaUdead/characters

Also trying out to play with redbanner to get rage without rage support in links but still WiP
Got good idea - will change hungry loop to vivinsect for HoA and with it done I can do 4l cyclone with luck will find good base to make it 5L or will play without rage - getting it by redblade shield and with thus done also will get -6 to manacost of cyclone = free manacost. But also need to find out first will herald or stance be boosted by vivinsect or not if not it can be good for other auras

update - seems not working that way also stance will not be upgraded so I can go for corrupted version with good rolls or change amulet and find a ring with both HoA skill and flammability to insert Anger in the vivinsect or I can add +1 aura to build but it will need some mana reserv adjustings I don't wanna do...
Last edited by JajajaUdead on May 9, 2021, 10:06:12 AM
Hi, I tried to look a bit but couldn't find much on doing this as juggernaut. Would I need Xoph's Blood to make it work? Any other tips? Thanks.
"
Gandhizzzle wrote:
Hi, I tried to look a bit but couldn't find much on doing this as juggernaut. Would I need Xoph's Blood to make it work? Any other tips? Thanks.

Magmatic Strikes next to Unwavering stance has 40% conversion and Ngamahu 60%
Some more explorations - redblade banner does make sense but only for Berseker, also vivinsect is not working for HoA or Blood and Sand. Possible to use it for purities to make them stronger - choose one with the 30-45 res you miss and want to get less damage from or just use it to get 31+ res for all resistances. Can be a thing - only problem - will need to lower mana reserv - it can be done by simply using enchant on your helmet. Also found interesting option(imho) to getting curse/crit immun with Veridi Veil and 1/2 magic ring for some maps(can be added in times when you are preparing the build with Veridi in it to 1) prepare it to the new build by buying it 2) for safier gameplay on hard map nodes) which also gives you option to less reserve and +2 aura/herald/flash and stone gem linked to lvl 3/4+2 from item enlighten.

Waiting to accumulate more currency to get The offering to the serpent to test it(the one with curse on hit*) and herald ring + good amulet + stygian with good hp, 2 res + chaos res roll + vivinsect to make anger lvl 25-26 and 4 link cyclone...if only I will get amulet with +1 curse and change windshriek for boots with socketed gems supported by fortify...of else to play with just flammability and make all easier to setup for now)
Looking for advice here: I'm struggling with getting 4r-1b-1g on my Bronn's Lithe. Buying a lot of T4 Vorici isn't cheap option, and 3 red craft in bench doesn't work. I'm thinking of getting Carcass Jack instead, or maybe some rare armour, but since explode mod is dead, I dunno if it will worth it.

What would grant more damage: Bronn's Lithe, Carcass Jack or rare armour with additional curse?
"
jdth6h wrote:
"
Gandhizzzle wrote:

Magmatic Strikes next to Unwavering stance has 40% conversion and Ngamahu 60%

I'm seeing Magmatic Strikes with 20% conversion. So that would bring me up to 80%. Seems pretty good but idk if that's "enough."
did the explosion mod get changed? (crusader body)
"
Bilnaad wrote:
did the explosion mod get changed? (crusader body)

I was about to ask that. Cant find it anywhere, trade or simulator.
It seems that now it only have "%chance" to explode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info