[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Ulfsarkk wrote:
"
Bilnaad wrote:
did the explosion mod get changed? (crusader body)

I was about to ask that. Cant find it anywhere, trade or simulator.
It seems that now it only have "%chance" to explode.

if you guys mean these

they are now legacy and only available in standard
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
Gandhizzzle wrote:
"
jdth6h wrote:
"
Gandhizzzle wrote:
Hi, I tried to look a bit but couldn't find much on doing this as juggernaut. Would I need Xoph's Blood to make it work? Any other tips? Thanks.

Magmatic Strikes next to Unwavering stance has 40% conversion and Ngamahu 60%

I'm seeing Magmatic Strikes with 20% conversion. So that would bring me up to 80%. Seems pretty good but idk if that's "enough."

Small passive node also have 20% conversion
Would Slower Projectiles instead of GMP in Ngamahu provide more damage? At least for solo target maybe?
"
Bilnaad wrote:
did the explosion mod get changed? (crusader body)

Yes. As mentioned by @spaceace7373, it is no longer 100% chance to proc.

"
MaxSpringer wrote:
Would Slower Projectiles instead of GMP in Ngamahu provide more damage? At least for solo target maybe?

You can try it out. But GMP = more balls = more hits so it should still deal more damage than Slow Projectile.

Last edited by kira1414 on May 14, 2021, 10:09:32 AM
Any chance someone can take a quick look at my profile and tell me what my next step is? I feel like I get destroyed on some maps that I don't feel have bad affixes for me. Am I missing something? Anything to improve on damage-wise? Thanks in advance.
Do you have any recommendations for unique items, i saw your build for Scion and some chest and boots, so can i use those Windshriek Reinforced Greaves for Chieftain, and do you have more recommendations for uniques? Thanks
Potentially the highest damage is Chieftain with EO?
Good build, but not so good vs bosses.
I've been able to do only 4.5M-5.5M DPS.
Last edited by MaxSpringer on May 17, 2021, 12:03:10 PM
"
MaxSpringer wrote:
Good build, but not so good vs bosses.
I've been able to do only 4.5M-5.5M DPS.

How did you calculate Molten Burst DPS? Ball damage * number of balls * activations per second? If so then the DPS only Molten Burst above 5kk.
"
Bonshifetz wrote:
Any chance someone can take a quick look at my profile and tell me what my next step is? I feel like I get destroyed on some maps that I don't feel have bad affixes for me. Am I missing something? Anything to improve on damage-wise? Thanks in advance.

I don't have much to say but here is a couple things that could help you.

1) First of all, you can add some quality to your gems. That should improve your damages. (Maybe not very usefull for your aura gems, but definitely a step up for all your other gems).

You can vendor one level 20 gem + one gemcutter and it will give you back a gem level 1 with 20% quality (don't do them all at once though).

2) Level up some gems in your offhands, so you can vaal them once level 20/20% and get a 21/20% gem if you're lucky.

3) Add quality to your flasks with glassblower's bauble.

Your Doedre's flask and granite flask (as you already have a Lion's Roar) could be removed for a flask with movement speed (Quicksilver flask) and a flask with immunity to curses (a must have ? you can go for a Quartz flask or a Basalt flask for damage mitigation).

If you have to keep the Sulphur flask, craft the immunity to freeze on this one, as you should be resistances capped.

You can craft a prefix and suffix using alterations, and check Einhar for the suffixes craft he can provide.

Don't hesitate to use them during mapping when you're in a fight.

4) Your "Cast when damage taken" can't support your "Wave of conviction", so lower the Wave of conviction with a scouring, or level up CWDT.

5) Get an abyssal jewel with %chance to blind on hit, if you're looking for more defense, or %chance to gain onslaught on kill for extra damage.

6) Flesh and Stone aura might be better than Blood and Sand if you still want more defence.
As you already have a lot of unreserved mana, the Enlighten support can be swaped for an "Enduring cry" if you keep Anger-Herald of Ash-Blood and Sand.
If you can't sustain your mana keep the Enlighten.

Besides that, your gear seems good, the next step would be to look for cluster jewels for more damages but I have no idea if this build has possibilities this way, keeping an eye on better rare items on trade...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info