[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
K1ll3rBunny wrote:
I only quickly glanced over the build POB, so I may have missed it but is there any stun immunity in this build?

Rite of Ruin ascendancy "Cannot be Stunned while you have at least 25 Rage"
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
xaviawoofles wrote:
This is my build ( https://pastebin.com/khPfbCbW ) as of now, im still crafting some of the gear, what else can I improve on?

The only thing I can think of is going crit (because of the one node in my cluster) and since I dropped an obscurtantis I wouldnt really have any problem in getting 90%+ hit chance

I recommend physical large cluster instead of 2H damage large cluster.

Go for Battle-Hardened + Furious Assault + Iron Breaker on the large cluster.

For accuracy, you can consider running a low level Precision. It helps.

"
K1ll3rBunny wrote:
I only quickly glanced over the build POB, so I may have missed it but is there any stun immunity in this build?

If you are Berserker, Rite of Ruin (as stated by @spaceace7373) will grant you stun immunity.

If you are on other ascendancy, there are several ways to gain stun immunity:

1. Unwavering Stance
2. Avoid stun on gears (helm, gloves, chest, boots)
Maybe I should use Hinekora, Death's Fury and not Valako Storm's Embrace? Ash from Hinekora, Death's Fury are active all the time, and the cry has a cooldown.
Last edited by jdth6h on May 2, 2021, 8:49:23 AM
What do you think I should upgrade next? Or change. Thanks!
"
jdth6h wrote:
Maybe I should use Hinekora, Death's Fury and not Valako Storm's Embrace? Ash from Hinekora, Death's Fury are active all the time, and the cry has a cooldown.

You can definitely pick those nodes to fit your play style. :)

"
Gaearawr wrote:
What do you think I should upgrade next? Or change. Thanks!

Warlord gloves with culling strike.

Ring with Flammability on hit. Steel rings are preferred as it will greatly buff your damage.

Bubbling divine life flask of Staunching (best flask for anti bleed for life base builds)

Warlord/elder rare amulet (see recommended rares).

Awakened version of support gems.

Level 21 Cyclone.

The above are some areas you can work on. :)
Have some questions about Cyclone. I took Unwawering Stance and Iron Reflexes. And something still stop my cyclone. It's not mana. What should it be?
"
Have some questions about Cyclone. I took Unwawering Stance and Iron Reflexes. And something still stop my cyclone. It's not mana. What should it be?

Freeze?
Loving build so far, and I got one question: will "1% Elemental damage per 2% quality" enchant on Ngamahu grant more damage?
"
Gaearawr wrote:
"

Freeze?

Unwawering Stance have to save me from any stuns. Include freeze. But it's not freeze i don't have negative effects.
"
MaxSpringer wrote:
Loving build so far, and I got one question: will "1% Elemental damage per 2% quality" enchant on Ngamahu grant more damage?

i tried this very thing and can say that it did not have more damage. i found that having a perfect roll and then 30% quality on it has the most damage

poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info