[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

i have a question about infernal/enduring cry

im still kinda new to the game

but when i use it my character has to perform the cry and stands still. is there any way to speed this up? because i die mostly because of this
"
Bilnaad wrote:
i have a question about infernal/enduring cry

im still kinda new to the game

but when i use it my character has to perform the cry and stands still. is there any way to speed this up? because i die mostly because of this

i know now why it did this, it was something in the skill tree, fount it out by watching a video
How come that i keep getting one shot, my resistances are at 101,123,127 and my chaos is at -41, but my armour is at 2091, does armour that matter? Pls help
And i am not running elemental reflect maps
"
3eko wrote:
How come that i keep getting one shot, my resistances are at 101,123,127 and my chaos is at -41, but my armour is at 2091, does armour that matter? Pls help

your profile is not public so can't look at your gear. but getting 1 shotted can be a number of things. your level vs. monster level and power getting hit by. too high of tier maps for current progression of build. wrong gear or low stats on gear. i can still get 1 shotted while having decent(not perfect) gear and there are maps i can just stand in and tank everything(lower tier maps). could also be your playing technique. this build needs movement speed and you can't stop moving.

my resistances are currently 75/70/75/-10 which needs some work but with harvest nerfed to hell and back makes it hard to fix without lots of currency to throw away.

if you follow this build guide exactly, almost all issues with getting 1 shotted is by not having the right gear or not following exactly what this build is. but, after you get to certain points and understand the build better, you can make adjustments to your liking. and i'm no expert but offer what info i gain as much as i can. if i post something wrong, i will get corrected LOL
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
can u see my profile now, characher is masajemamaog, i just sold my old chest peace, what do you think
"
3eko wrote:
can u see my profile now, characher is masajemamaog, i just sold my old chest peace, what do you think

this build is very specific in items, skills, etc...

many of your items lack what is needed. some are not easy to find while others are.

my gear is not perfect but compare what i have to the build guide and you will see what i mean. i have made a few changes to move gems around to add others to get things working like i want...

perfect rolls and 30% quality i find makes more damage

helmet is perfect rolls but need the 15% cyclone attack speed enchant

armour is not perfect but works great for me

missing life but close to what's needed. notice tenacity on it that is needed

rings are wrong. but look at them to see why i'm using them

culling strike... a must for this build. not perfect but good enough for me

lucky to have these is all i can say

self crafted and works great for me

finally, flasks. very important to get these right

i'm running precision, blood and sand(blood stance), anger, and herald of ash. all my gems are visible in my gear as this is the only setup i use. i have complete bleed immunity with my ring and a jewel in tree. running large ring thread of hope will all noted passives as well as this watcher's eye

so, pop flasks when and where needed, drop warchiefs where needed, hit infernal cry when needed(i will sometimes just hold that key down so it kind of auto fires), as well as leap slam where needed.

i dropped flammability(replaced with flammability on hit in ring) and blasphemy support to put in anger, precision, and enlighten support moving blood and sand into ring with gem socket.

just follow the guide as it is VERY well put together and supported by kira1414 :)
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Holy shit man those are nice, i don't know where should start, i have 2ex and 218C, what do you suggest to buy first?
"
3eko wrote:
Holy shit man those are nice, i don't know where should start, i have 2ex and 218C, what do you suggest to buy first?

i don't play or follow league prices so i can't really advise on what to get first. but what i did was start simple and get my flasks right. the 2 non-unique flasks i crafted myself so they were just some alteration orbs with beast craft. very simple to make with minor crafting skills. all but bottled faith which i got for 2ex were drops. so very little invested in my flasks.

the rest of the gear, save currency and go for 1 item at a time is all i can really say to do if you don't have a ton of currency to invest.
Hi! the multistrike gem cancels the combust effect of infernal cry ?? after I equipped this gem, the counter doesn't come out more than 6, is it normal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info