[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
tairontash wrote:
Hi, kira1414. First of all THX for your great guid. It helped me a lot when I start playing in poe.
Right now im starting farming t16 maps, but my single-target damage is sucks. I clear map in few minutes and waste 2-3 minutes on boss to kill him. Already waste about 8 ex in my character but have no idea what I do wrong. Pls, can you give me some advices?
P.s. im speaking about SavageFireCyclone

Your character profile is hidden.

Do you use rage? Cos stacking that to 50 stacks and using Berserk on boss, you should be able to burst him down much faster.
"
kira1414 wrote:

Your character profile is hidden.

Do you use rage? Cos stacking that to 50 stacks and using Berserk on boss, you should be able to burst him down much faster.

Sory^^, opened it.
Im just at the start of playing) dont even have 6 link armor yet. And my gems are not capped. But im really think that im doing something wrong with build)
"
tairontash wrote:

Sory^^, opened it.
Im just at the start of playing) dont even have 6 link armor yet. And my gems are not capped. But im really think that im doing something wrong with build)

Looking at your profile, you are running on a 5L. Which is the main reason why you are struggling on T16. Since 3.9, the monsters in the game has gotten more health and if you run with Awakening level 1+, the map bosses will receive further health boost.

Definitely look into getting that 6L.

Your life pool is only 5200 and your skill tree provide 205% life nodes. You are not making good use of the life % nodes. You will want high life rolls on all your rares slots. This will easily bring your life pool to 6000 by the time you reach level 90.

Your gems need to be at 20/20. I see that you are still leveling them so this will take a short while.

Consider using Warlord influenced spiked gloves with Culling Strike. This will enable you to switch Culling Strike from your helm and replacing that with Multitotem gem.

Replace Blasphemy with Enlighten gem.

Your fire resist needs to be 50% higher than your cold resist because you are using Wise Oak + Taste of Hate.

You can drop Wise Oak and replace that with Atziri's Promise and you don't have to worry about ensuring your fire resist is at least 50% more than your cold resist.

Use medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood. Look at the Thread of Hope section for reference.

You also need a better amulet. A rare elder amulet with preferred rolls will be better. Look at recommended gears section for example.
i cant see where to put cluster gems. really wanted to try a cluster gems.
"
junius619 wrote:

You will use the sockets near Lava Lash.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
junius619 wrote:

i see, but it seems like you already maxed out all your passive pts. what should i refund for it?
"
junius619 wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
junius619 wrote:

i see, but it seems like you already maxed out all your passive pts. what should i refund for it?

Use medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood (see ToH section) and you can spec to various passive without pathing to them. That will save you some skill points.

For large cluster jewel, go for physical / attack % so that you can drop damage nodes on the tree.

For small cluster jewel, go for life % so that you can drop life nodes from the tree.

For medium cluster jewel, you can go for Hex Breaker / Mender's Wellspring. You can remove 2 jewel sockets from the tree, which will free you 4 skill points.

See Cluster jewel section for various good passive that benefit the build.

If you do not have exploding chest (see rare section), getting Devastator on large jewel will be useful.
Hi kỉa1414, thanks for your great build. Im using your consecrated path build atm. It really wonderful. But my area of effect is kinda small tbh, its make me hard to clear map. Can you show me how to improve my area of effect like your video? im very appreciated ^^ Btw can you check my profile and see if my build need to change anything? Tysm ^^
"
For large cluster jewel, go for physical / attack % so that you can drop damage nodes on the tree.

For small cluster jewel, go for life % so that you can drop life nodes from the tree.

For medium cluster jewel, you can go for Hex Breaker / Mender's Wellspring. You can remove 2 jewel sockets from the tree, which will free you 4 skill points.

See Cluster jewel section for various good passive that benefit the build.

If you do not have exploding chest (see rare section), getting Devastator on large jewel will be useful.

thank you so much for your reply. im having a blast with this build.
Last edited by junius619 on Mar 29, 2020, 10:54:23 AM
"
Cast When Damage Taken: 1
Immortal Call: 3
Wave of Conviction: 7
Steelskin: 20 (self cast when in combat)

The setup of cwdt lv1 doesn't support steelskin lv20 right?
What is dead may never die!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info